O-O

Girl pov.

"Prince!?!" I exclaimed. "That isn't fair! I asked if you were going to be king and you denied it!"

"A prince, but not a crownprince." He said with a grin. "I'm third in line and based on the fact that life has been very calm here for more than...ehm...a lot of years and the state of health of my brother Muriel, the future king, there isn't even a siltiest chance that my other brother prince Niao will ever even touch the crown, let stand me." He smiled and continued with a posh sounding voice. " And thus, my lady, I can assure you that I am a man of nobel blood."
"Cheeky." I answered. He grinned and looked at probably hoping to see a smile. Sadly for him he didn't. He's a nice guy. Trying hard to make me laugh, but I'm not in the mood for that. Even though I had accepted the situation, I hadn't yet, let's say, settled in with it.

As we neared the castle, I took a good look at it. It was made from yellowish corral and looked like, well corral and it was huge. Around it lies the beautiful garden I had seen before, and past that green beauty lay a village. The houses were also made from the same substance as the castle, except the colour was brown. Their forms were circular. They reminded me of Patricks house without the antenna, you know, from spongebob. I wonder if they had something like tv here, I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't. Judging by the appearance of the village and my room in the castle they probably stick to old-fashioned, but ooh so great theatre.

"We're here." Leith said pulling me out of my thoughts. We stood in front of the window I had escaped out earlier. Leith guided me through it and I tired of the day's unsuspected adventure collapsed on the bed.
"I'll be leaving you now. I'll see you later. Oh and it's better if you don't leave this room." He said.
I nodded and watched Leith as he made his way to the door. Before closing it a last question rolled over his lips:
"What's your name?"
"Vern." I answered sleepish.
"Sleep well Vern."
And together with the door my eyelids closed.

Author note:
Hi guys. How do you like it so far?
I'm not a native english speaker ( something you might have guessed) so if you find some grammar or spelling errors please forgive me. Tips and tops are always welcome.

Also this is a friendly request to hit the pretty star button after reading or before if you're feeling special. ;)