-What's next?-

Hey everyone, first I just want to thank you all for your support, without all of you reading, voting and commenting, I wouldn't still be writing this and that is exactly what I'm here to discuss.

You see, my passion for this story has been on a steady decline since the beginning but I don't want to let you all down so I am determined to finish this book, even if I finish it a little earlier than I planned. I just want a satisfying ending, I don't want to discontinue it or anything like that.

But despite my passion for this story being very low currently, my passion for writing still remains and over the last few months I have been searching for the perfect topic for my next book. This is where you all come in because I would love any suggestions, ideas or opinions to help me decide what to write next.

So I'm looking to write a story that I can have a lot of creative freedom with. I love making characters, creatures and settings so ideally my book would be a totally original setting, not based on a franchise or anything like that however I'm still open to working with a franchise as long as I still have creative range. For example if I was to do another Legend of Zelda story, it would not be based on a specific game or a specific Link and Zelda but instead they would be my own versions of the characters and the universe.

I'm perfectly fine with doing a reader insert again but I'm also fine not doing. If it's set in a completely new world, not related to any franchise, I don't see much point in making it a reader insert but depending on the story/world you might feel differently.

I did have one idea for a world of monsters and monster hunters. The story would focus on a vampire hunter and his daughter who would fall in love with a vampire but there would be many interesting and goofy monsters and monster hunters, a very vibrant and exciting world. I also thought a reader insert into this world of monster hunters could be cool so if you guys like this idea tell me and it might be my next book.

So I would love for you all to comment any ideas you have, any franchise you would like to see me reimagine or maybe combine franchises together. Anything that you would like to see a story about, that allows for me to do world building and character creation and all that stuff. Pitch it to me and I might just make it.

Anyway, I hope to get the next chapter out soon, thanks everyone.

P.S. I really hope someone comments on this, otherwise this chapter will be really embarrassing :(