Late till night

After finally arriving at my house and stepping out of the buss, i instantly started looking around too see if i see my dads car. No, no car. After opening the door i waited a few seconds to hear or see if anyone is home, but i was met with silence. When Chase stepped in the house, my cat greeted him at the door with a warm meow and some smelling. He stared at the cat for a few seconds while she brushed her gray-ish fur against his baggie and wide jeans. "Come in, leave your shoes at the door. Oh don't worry, she doesn't scratch or bite at all."i said while reaching down to pet the cat after i'm done taking off my shoes and jacket. "What's her name?"he asked while petting her. "Her name is missing, but we call her Missy" i answered. "Why the name missing? That's a strange name for a cat. That's a strange name for any animal?"he asked while hanging his jacket up."She went missing for a few weeks right after we got her, so now her name is Missing."i answered. 

As we got settled down at the dinner table, he started to look around a bit better."You lied to me. You don't have any boxes anywhere? and i don't see anything even close to a mess.", he told me as he was still looking around."Well you lied too, you life right across from me. I see your bike in your frond yard. So where even aren't we?"i said in a defensive tone.

We where working so hard we didn't notice the time flying by. We where pretty far into the project, when i heard a car pull up in the driveway. "Shit... My dads home." i mumbled to myself. "huh what did you say?" he said. But i instantly stared putting everything in my bag and told him to go upstairs and wait in my room."Where is your room at?"he asked with a concerning voice. "Just go upstairs to the right, its the most right room, here take this with you."i said while rushing and cleaning behind us and giving him the stuff and his back. 

Just as i heard my bedroom door close, i ran upstairs. But halfway up the stairs the frond door flew open and my dad stepped in with a pissed look on his face. I continued to run upstairs before he saw me. But he called out my name before i could get to my bedroom. "Cynthia. Get downstairs right this instant!" , said my father in a very loud and aggressive tone. I froze for a second, and walked down the stairs slowly.

"Cynthia! Did you have any test today? any failed quizzes? Tell me right now, speak the truth or ill make you speak the truth!"he screamed at me. "I didn't have any test or quizzes today. I cleaned everything-", but before i could finish my sentence my father started to swear at me again. As he turned around to get a bottle of bier out of the cabinet, i ran upstairs. 

When i closed my bedroom door behind me and let out a sign, i realized Chase looking at me with a worried look. "What was that all about? Was that your father?"he asked me concerned. "Yeah, he had a rough day, it's okay, lets continue."i said quickly trying to change the subject. "Makes sense why you didn't want it to be at your house.."he mumbled, but just loud enough for me to hear him. We continued to work on the project till we finished. And when it was time for Chase to go home, my father was passed out, drunk on the couch, with the TV on at a low volume. We gathered all his stuff and i said my goodbye's. Just in time for my father to wake up. As soon as the frond door closed my father woke up and immediately started yelling at me. 

My father stood up and set the TV volume extremely loud. I knew what that meant. It was a cover up for all the yelling, hitting, screaming and crying that's about to take place. He started yelling to me about having someone over. Not cleaning the bathroom and not cooking dinner for him. He started hitting me until i fell down on the floor. I was frantically crying and yelling back at his screaming. He threw a bottle at me and it hit my left arm. i screamed out in agonizing pain and i kicked his leg in deference. He grabbed his leg in pain. I took my changes and i got up and sprinted to the frond door. I got outside and closed the door behind me. I ran. I ran and i ran. I was just a few blocks away. So i kept running.

Being absolutely exhausted i stopped for a few minutes. Where am i? I don't recognize anything here. Fuck. Where do i go? I panicked while looking around trying to find something to recognize. I didn't have any idea how long I've ran for, or how late it was. I didn't hear anyone. I was in a Industrial place... So no houses...But it doesn't look like its been used. I saw a big warehouse, but it looked empty and abandoned. Behind me i suddenly heard voices. I saw some lights come around the corner and i immediately ducked away behind a wall. The wall was sprayed full with graffiti and silly drawings. I heard voices. And just as i was about to peek behind the wall, to identify the voices...Someone very close to me yelled :"HERE!" and shined a very bright light in my eyes. Leaving me blind for a few seconds...

-

Sorry for the cliffhanger y'all ( not really ) Let me know if you want the next part and if you have the time, please comment what your expectations are for the next part. ( at least 3 people have to have to read this and/or comment before i publish it because i get 0 feedback from y'all so there you go😜🤗😚