Be a good girl (English)

"Welcome back Sir, I've eagerly waited for you to come back. I see that you have brought someone along with you. Do you wish for a special treatment?", I chanted towards my dom an his friend. "No, the standart is enough, Kitten.", Casey smiled back. "Come on, Kelly, let's sit down in the living room.", he suggested as they walked away. My first Job was it, to get changed, which I attended immedeatly. I went to the changing room, slipped into a black lace body along with some suitable stockings and took off my underwear, I wasn't allowed any on, since he wanted to have access all the time, which kinda turned me on. 

I walked by the men, seated on one of the couches, towards the kitchen and started to make coffee. As the first one got pressed trough, I walked into the living room with my head bowed and asked: "How does our guest like his coffee?", to which my Sire answered: "Just like I do, Kitten." That was all info I needed, so I went back to the kitchen. My Sire liked his coffee black, so that wasn't a great challenge to me. I grabbed both mugs and wnet to the living room again and placed the mugs on the coasters at the table. "Kitten, would you mind giving our guest a tiny show?", my Sire whispered into my ear. So I made my way towards my pole, embedded into the foor and ceiling, and started by swaing my hips and moving seductively. For one part to warm up my muscles and for the other part to get the men started. I love poledance, as a sport it does a lot for your body and doubled as a good thing to do in your freetime. As I had warmed up a little, I started off with a few easy turns and lifts, where I bent around the pole in quite an elegant way. After a bit of time, my Sire said: "Thank you Kitten, go grab yourself something to drink and then have a seat with us." The guest was a bit shy, but thanked me too, seemingly unsure about our dynamic. I overheard them talking about the contract. Probably my Sire taught his friend about our dom and sub dynamic. Then I sat dow on the floor in front of them, spreding my legs an bit, so they had clear vision on my pussy. I could definetly spot that my dance was a success, only by looking at the groins and the bulge that had appeared there. 

"Kitten, did you pay attention to what we discussed yesterday, about what was gonna happen today? And do you still remember why this was planned?", my Sire asked. I actually did pay great attention yesterday. "Yes, Sire. Our guest is here today, because wo both agreed to look for a second dom to add to our dynamic as well as our relationship. We searhced for someone we both know and who is also from our local scene, so we thought it would be a great opportunity to test this out. Can I add a question, Sire?", I talked fast, but my voice got more silent towards the end of my question. "You can, Kitten, because you did so good at paying attention yesterday.", was his answer. "How am I supposed to call our guest? Since Sire is already taken as a title?" "You can adress me as Master, Kitten.", our guest answered as soon as my Sire nodded at him. 

"Sice you've done all chores and also gave us a little private dance, won't we go upstairs for what we had planned?", my Sire suggested and stood up. I was already on it, but waited for my Master to give his consent, which he gave really quickly. Then we went upstairs to our renovated attic, which now functions as a playroom. I kneeled in the middle of the room and asked with a bent head: "Master, what should we begin with?" "Kelly, I will have a seat over there, go ahead and ask for anything, if you need something. From now on, I will firstly enjoy the show.", my Sire explained. "Thanks, Casey, I thinks I'll come back to that later, when there's more to enjoy.", my new Master laughed. 

"First of all, I want to know, how well you can please me.", my Master demanded and I got it right away. Ich crawled towards him and sat in front of him. When I looked into his eyes, I looked at him totally turned on and licked my lips. After that I let my hand wander over his groin, where I could already feel that his dick was neither smaller nor thinner than my Sire's, which caused wet heat to pool between my legs. I slowly opened the button on his dresspants and stripped it off his legs with his help. Then I gave his penis a chaste kiss over his boxers, before pulling them down, there I noticed a wet spot on his boxers from the precum. Ich took his dick into my hand, to check out the dimensions and then licked his tip slowly. After that, I took him into my mouth and explored it with my tongue. My left hand started playing with his balls and my right hand grabbed around the rest of his dick, that I couldn't fit into my mouth. He started to moan slightly, which only tured me on more. I felt my Sire's eyes resting on me and could picture him pleasing himself while watching. I sucked faster and when I took him deeper than before, he pumped my mouth full with his cum. I gulped down every bit, eager for more and licked along his shaft to clean him up and taste a bit more of him. "I have to be honest, that was the best blowjob ever.", he panted. "Careful Kelly, my little Kitten has a praisekink, she goes wild quite fast if you talk good to her.", my Sire explained. You could hear his strained voice, trying hard not to come.