Full of lust (English)

"Are you ready?", Cole chuckles. I was already lying on the bed with my arms chained and my legs spread wide as he kneeled between them. I didn't have to and also couldn't answer him anyway, because he immedeatly started working his tongue over my puss entrance. Bu he stopped as fast as he had started, only kissing the insides of my thighs now completely ignoring my aching core. I genuinly enjoyed his touch, the last two days made me hornier than it was good for me. We had sex several times a day just without anyone of us coming. Today was the day we set a the date where we were allowed to make the other come as many times as we wanted them to come. I wanted to make him come three times today, because he had wished for three in a row for a while now. I just didn't know what he had planned for me today, but probably it would have been a good idea to place the date on a friday. 

I was so sunken into my thoughts that i didn't notice him taking my vibrator, only realizing it when he pushes it into me until the hilt. "You are so wet already, that we don't even need lube, Darling.", he chanted. I enjoyed the feeling of being filled while he worked me up. He sowly pushed a cold but lubricated anal plug into me, intensifying the feeling. 

"Now you are mine!", he said as he pulled the vibrator out and positioned himself between my thighs. He rammed his gorgeous cock into me in one swift motion, moaning together with me. He only paused for a second and started to fuck me with heavy and hard thrusts. I cried out my pleasure, which caused him to whisper to me: "Scream for me Darling, that's the way I like it." 

He took two fingers, placed them onto my clitoris and started moving over it with a very delicious speed and pressure. My core throbbed and I had my first orgasm. He also roared out the release he found insie of my silk wet heat. We took this moment of only us two breathing heavy, enjoying the intimate sensatin. Then he pulled out of me, causing coldness and emptiness to fill my thoughts. "It's okay Darling, I will take care of you." he promised charishing. And soon I could feel his mouth on my pussy again, his tongue swirling our combined juices, feasting on it as if it was the best meal he had ever had. 

He slowly massaged my body, first the insides of my thighs, then my core and my chunky tits, licking and twirling my nipples. He enjoyed it thouroughly, obviously, because his dick was rock hard again. He moved himself into me very gentle and slowly this time, he lifted himself up again and had grabbed my satisfyer, putting it onto my sensitive clit. "Oh Yeeess, this feels way too good! Please fuck me properly already Cole!", I begged and he followed my wish. He draped my legs over his shoulders, withut losing rhythm, however, and fucks me hard and hot. That's why it didn't take me long to reach my second climax, clenching his cock so hard, he erupts in me again. He let my legs fall next to him, laying on top of me, but not with his full weight in order not to crush me. "Thank you Darling. Can I add anything to make you feel even better?", he asked me. I answered: "Yes, untie me and lay flat onto your back on the bed, Babe.", with a wicked grin on my face. HE probably thought I wanted cuddles, but I wanted to give him something different before that.  As soon as he had freed my hands, he laid down as requested and I kneeled next to him, my knees digging into the soft matress, while he closed his eyes. His dick was soft by now, but that was nothing to worry about. I took it into my hand first, rubbing it up and down firmly a few times. I also caressed his sensitive tip, causing  him to brathe in sharply, surprised by my forwardness. "Darling, what are you doing there?", he asked confused, the fire in his eyes fighting against the sleepiness. 

"Fulfilling one of your wishes, Babe.", I answered and took his semi hard on inbetween my lips. I could feel him growing bigger in my mouth, enjoying how he reacts to me, he let me know how good he felt by moaning softly. He pushed towards me with his hips, so I increased my speed a bit. His hand wandered off to my perky tits , gripping one and massaging it tightly. I knew he got closer to the edge, because he palmed my breats harder and harder. My right hand gripped around his shaft, pumping it alon with my mouth hollowing from the sucking. My left grabbed his balls, massing them with decent pressure. He fucked my mouth harder now, losing rhythm becaus ehe was just chasing his high. Ich sucked harder and felt his entire body tense underneath me, a groan erupting from Coles chest that turned into an loud moan. He pumped me full of his cum and I swallowed it eagerly, then I licked his cokc up and down to lick off any access. 

Happy and tired, I cuddled into his arms, but not for long. We decided to take a relaxing shower together, then we saw that it was only 9:30pm, so we made ourselves some sandwiches and flopped onto the couch to watch a movie. We drank some wine together after eating and he pulls me in onto his chest, when I draped a blanket over us. Suddenly I woke up and didn't know where I was, Cole awakened from my panicking and soothed me: "Relax, Darling. I carried you to bed after the movie, you were too cute to waje up." So I cuddled him, my head resting on his shoulders, while I drifted back to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Soo, another chapter after a time of inconsequence. I just need some ideas o what to write, that's all. So feel free to add something via dm or comments. 

Thanks for reading and all the votes guys, you are absolutely amazing, ranking me place 5 out of 1000 books ;)

Love, Ellie