Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX: twisted sister

ݡ𝓢𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮 & 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮ݡ

JASON AND JAX NOVOA SCOFFED AT THE GIRL'S WORDS. "Okay, sure."

Jax turned to his clones. "You guys brought this?"

"She was really convincing," Junior explained. "I mean she already knew everything about magic, and everything she really could be our-"

Jax casted a spell, getting rid of the clones.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Teach me to do that," the girl cheered.

"Was pretty impressive, wasn't it?" Jax asked.

Causing for Malachi and Jason to turn to him.

"No!" Jax and Jason speak. "Neither of us are teaching you because you're not our sister."

"Who's he?" Jessie asked, gesturing to Kai. She made a puzzled face. "I only have two brothers."

"Malachi isn't a Novia. Or not yet," Jason teasingly smiled at Jax.

Malachi blushed. As Jax gave him brother a wild look, then gesturing to the girl.

"Oh, probably shouldn't have said that in front of her. Whatever, we'll wipe her mind," Jason shrugged.

"But, I am your sister!" Jessie tried to reason.

"Is this some kind of practical joke?" Jax questioned the girl, unamused. "Are there camera around here because-" he tried around, as if he could spot the camera. "Because I'm not falling for it!"

"Why can't you just believe this?" Jessie sadly asked.  "I believed it when I found out about you."

Jax sighed, not even looking at her as he caused a spell. Before, he forced her to walk with him.

"Wow, cool, can you teach me this too?"

"No."

Jax lead the girl outside, stopping the spell.

"Do it again!" The girl jumped up. "This time make me fly."

Jax sighed, annoyed with the strange girl. He had caused a spell to give the girl her backpack. "And don't come back. Or i'll turn you into a caterer. Not a cute one either. A big, fat, hairy, ugly one."