Chapter nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN:  new witch order

✼  ҉   𝒮𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ & ℱ𝒾𝓇ℯ   ҉  ✼

"THE RIGHT THING." Jason glared at Desdemona.

"I expected more out of you." She replied. "Out of all three of you." She looked at the two Novoa's and Emma.

"Em, how do you feel?" Daniel asked after a second of silence from everyone.

"Not so good."

"You shouldn't have done that." Desdemona commented while Jason squatted down, staring at Emma in worry.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know."

Agamemnon poked Phillip, the now human boy staring at the wizard, weirded-out. "Amazing!"

"Hmm. Don't touch." Phillip said. Which had Andi's attention immediately, she hit Agamemnon's hand, he wizard staring at her in offense and disbelief when she had.

"I never thought it could be done." Agamemnon, still in disbelief looked around, lifting up his googles. "Do you know how many frogs it took for the principal to make a son? Ha!"

"Wait, is everyone here that was here?" Desdemona asked.

"What do you mean?" Daniel questioned.

"Nobody's...missing?"

"No.  Everything's fine." Kai spoke. "Phillip is no longer in danger, Emma probably just needs to go to sleep as she seems dizzy-or maybe you at something-and the realm..."

Kai looked at Jax, hoping he'd answer with the reason being okay. "The realm is still the realm.  You were wrong."

"So naive." Desdemona smiled, sweetly, and Kai throughly his theory of both Agamemnon and Desdemona. Then, her smile turned into anger. "So arrogant."