💦 4

"You are so bitch Ino. How dare u steal my friends!?"

"I don't steal ur friends.." I cried

"U are still like a children huh..?" He pulled my shirt collar.

"I-I don't what are u saying" I looks up to see his face.

"Happy Birthday My child" He throws me.

"Aw.." I muttered

"I will fuck ur life, I PROMISE" He said and punch me.

"What is that..." I said and I realized that I was crying in my sleep, I clean the tears. And started my activity.

I go outside, and see nothing in there. So I go to Ryo room and see nothing too..

Idk where they go, so i just think that Ryo already go to his friends.

So I started my routines with 32× push up, and 4× crunches in the morning.

I take a bath and use my simple outfit.
Long sleeves t-shirt, baggy jeans, white socks, white shoes, and 1 ponytail.

I go to the canteen after I get dressed and approach my friend. "Qian kun", He is a member of nct/wayv. I'm very happy and proud about him.

We are friends when I was still a child. Because my mom and his mom are friends.
I ever like him..., but now i don't like him again :>>.

I like him because of stupid reasons.., It's- Nothing. It's secret guys 😉.

"Hello Oppa"
I said and wave my hand. Kun answer "Hi!, long time no see u Ri. U look more adorable!".

I can tell that I like him because he always compliment me. That is stupid reason LoL.

"Today, I will treat you!"
He said and feel like he is so rich with his pose. "Just stop doing it like you are the shit"
I said

"Can u compliment me just once!?. No treat"
He said. I pout and say " Yea yea.., just give me the treat!!"

"Fine" he said. I ordered 1 steak, 3 belly pork, and 1 gimbap. Then it costs 5.23$.

"I owe u" I said while eating. "No need" He said, and His stomach growl like growl from exo.

"Take a bite" I spooned him a piece of steak, "really..?" He asked, "OFC" I said. And he eats it.

"It's yummy" he chewed.
And someone see them, you think it's Ryo?.

NO, it's someone.

I eats all the food. And ofc i say thank u before go home.

"It's good, ty for the food Oppa!"
I smiled. "It's not a big deal", "Then goodbye!". "Bye!, be carefull!" He said.

I'm walking in the middle of the road and see someone hit my shoulder, but he ran away.

It hurts and the person is impolite, so i started to think that he might be a sasaeng?.
Idk, I just walk away and open the door of my dorm.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONEE!"
I said then locked the door. "It's literally night" Ryo interruped me.

I narrowed my eyes "fuck, Ryo are you drinking!?" I said. "No, just give it a little taste".

"NO!, U need to drink smoothie instead!" I said and give him smoothie from the refrigator.

"Umm, ty?" He said. "Yes, u need bro" I said.

I go to my room and I showered, washed my face, and changed clothes.

I go to Ryo's room to checked him. "Can u come here for a while?" He asked, I come to Ryo and asked why.

"I'm curious about u" He asked. "Oh.." I muttered. And tbe situation is so awkward.
There's no sound just silent in there.

So i speak first so it will be less awkward.
"What do u think about cloud?"I asked
"Idk, maybe shine?" He answered, "Nope!".

"So, what is it?" He asked, "My first impression about cloud is you" I'm trying to rizz.

Ryo wide his eyes, "bro, don't take the rizz seriously" I say. "I know sis" He rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to watch movies together?" He asked me, Idk but maybe it will be fun if this night is just me and him. So I answer "Sure!"

Ryo chose the "method to hate you" movie. There is Jaemin Sunbaenim, and yk that Jaemin is my bias wreck right :>>.

In the middle of the story. I feel there is someone in my shoulder and It's Ryo, Ryo literally falls asleep in my shoulder.

I'm lying if I'm not blushing rn. So i decided to sleep too.

UU :33, I SEE SOME DEVELOPMENT IN THERE.