💦 9

In the afternoon, we were told to go around our practice room, because we broke one rule from SM.

FLASHBACK

"let's eat pizza guys!" Jaeha forced us to eat. "We're on a diet Jaehaa! Are we ALLOWED TO EAT!?" Bao-Yu was furious.

"Come on" Jaeha pleaded and grabbed Bao-Yu and Eunhae's hands, "Stop Yu, we are preparing for OUR comeback" Eunhae said to Jaeha.

Jaeha complained and pulled my hand while stuffing pizza into my mouth, I thought she had lost her morals.

Of course I couldn't just stay still, when I wanted to stand up. Jaeha pulled me to sit down again and forced me to swallow the pizza. And the other members grabbed Jaeha's hand to let me go.

"JAEHAAAA!"
Bao-Yu put pizza into her mouth with emotion.

"You guys are so mean" She groaned,
"Then you are really mean with people. It's like you are pick me" Bao-Yu glanced at Jaeha in disgust, directly Eunhae covered Bao-Yu's mouth.

Without realizing that Jaeha was crying because Jaeha was sensitive, Eunhae was thinking hard about how to make Jaeha stop crying. So Eunhae was forced to use this method.

"Okay, we'll eat the pizza" Eunhae looked at JaeHa with a smile. And Bao-Yu looked at Eunhae with a "what do you mean" look.

"Just go with it, do you want Jaeha to cry all the time!?" Eunhae whispered in Bao-Yu's ear. Because I didn't know what they were saying, so I just followed it.

And we are forced to eat. But the pizza is very tasty, the edges of the pizza are crispy. We all enjoyed the pizza until...

"Guys what are you doing there!" Our manager opened the door, we're SO PANICKED and put the pizza box away but it was too late, the manager had already opened the door. And we're froze.

we were told to go around our practice room 13 times. We are all tired, before we go around the practice room, we are asked a lot of questions. And unfortunately Jaeha's punishment was the most.

She was made to go around the practice room 20 times. I was thinking like "is this manager gone CRAZY!?" Our manager seems to have no morals.

I'm scared that Jaeha will fainted.. I mean her diet is the most strict than us.

HI!!, So I see that Renjun spread sasaeng's number but the Sasaeng report to the police, So Renjun needs to apologized

HI!!, So I see that Renjun spread sasaeng's number but the Sasaeng report to the police, So Renjun needs to apologized. The Sasaeng might be crazy..

SUPPORT RENJUN!!

And nowadays I read more fanfiction in tw1tter. So I think I will seldom write my story in here, but I'll try!!.

:))