💦 12

I was really worried, "Ino!, open the door" Eunhae banged on my door, and I had to open it.

"Do you know the problem? We have to solve this problem..." Eunhae looked at me.  The problem is that I don't know how to solve this problem, "It's already late, we'll solve this problem tomorrow" Bao-Yu came over to us.

"Okay, but we have to meet at 4 in the morning," "Don't forget!"  Eunhae said.  Me and Bao-Yu nodded

I went into my room and went straight to sleep.

     >>>

I accidentally woke up because I heard the sound of footsteps, so I opened the hole in my door and I saw someone walking, I thought that person was familiar...

I was really scared so I immediately closed the hole in the door and sat on the floor in fear.  I hope someone will help me, in that dorm too, there's no Ryo.  Because Ryo was staying at Sakuya's dorm, I prayed for help.  Until...

"Are you okay Ino?", "Why are you so scared?"  Eunhae opened Ino's dorm door and saw Ino sitting on the floor praying, and of course Eunhae was confused.

"I-I heard someone walking past my dorm... he also put a letter under my door..." Ino was scared.  Eunhae was shocked and immediately looked for the paper, Eunhae took the paper and read it...

I don't hv any idea so I make a horror story one :>, but I think this is the first story that I make it with horror genre 😥

I think in Shining cloud Renjun ff, It will be a brighter concept?. Idk :\\

And LOOK AT THIS JISUNG, HE IS SO HANDSOME :O

I think I will make a lot of Renjun ff😭, cuz I'm obviously like Renjun :))

And I'm so BORED becuz I don't hv nctzen friend to share abt nct :((

And well..
See u in the next chapterr!! :))