💦 13

"Wtf is this!?" Eunhae cursed. "Can u explained wht is this?" Eunhae continue. And i read the paper.

I read all the paper said and get scared.

"Let's report to SM again.." Eunhae pulls my hand, "let's look at Bao-Yu". Eunhae and I go to Bao-Yu dorms and knocked it.

"Hello!" Eunhae knocked the door, "are u there Yu?" Eunhae still knocked the door, and there's no answer.

"Should we break it down?" Eunhae asked, "maybe?" I answered. Eunhae kicked the door and take a sharp thing to unlocked the door.

She opened the door and there is no Bao-Yu in there...

"Wth is going on!?" Eunhae is getting frustated, "is this a game or something!?"

"Idk.."

We're getting frustated and can't practice again because there're no Bao-Yu and Jaeha.., They're the important roles in this group...

Eunhae ruffled her own hair.  I'm confused about what to do... "HEY!"  Sakuya immediately opened the door and saw us looking at them blankly.  "What is it?"  Riku entered and all the NCT Wish members arrived.

"Jaeha and Bao-Yu disappeared" Eunhae looked at the floor.  The NCT Wish members were very surprised and wanted to help us and I gave them the paper that we found near our door before.

"Yushi, can you solve this paper?" Riku looked at Yushi with a "please" look.  "Maybe...?, I haven't carried out my fake detective duties for a long time." Yushi joked to get rid of all the members' sadness but instead Yushi got hit, "Yah!, Hyung... we're sad now, don't joke yet, bro..."  Ryo hits Yushi.

Yushi immediately started looking for evidence from the paper and asked lots of questions.  I really didn't have any ideas, I answered all the questions until...

"Have you ever left someone?"

I was silent and Yushi started to get suspicious and surely the other members also started to get suspicious of me.  "u-uh, I never-never" I was nervous and swallowed my saliva, "don't lie Ino..." Yushi looked at me sharply and I started to get scared.

"Y-Yes, I left my father because my father didn't even let me go out..., I was always locked up at home" I remember that incident.

We all stared sadly because I was locked up but... Ryo didn't accept that because Ryo thought because of that incident there was a letter with strange instructions.

Ryo thinks that's why Jaeha and Bao-Yu disappeared... especially since Ryo considers them close friends.

"Please don't find me"

Ryo said before closed the door with a loud bang.  My heart wants to burst out but that's not what I'm thinking about right now...

I'm feeling guilty because I made Jaeha and Bao-Yu disappear. "Don't mind Ryo" Eunhae said.

"I'm sorry for Ryo, he's really sensitive when it comes to his close friends" Sion apologized continuously even though it wasn't his fault and Ryo, it was mine...

WORD : 487.  I'M SO BORED AND BORED. Btw i'm listen to from home :)), Doyoung and Taeil high note ARE VERY VERY HIGH. I THINK I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT HIGH EVEN I LOVE TO SCREAM :)).

And idk where this story will go to.
AND PLS MARK IS SO HANDSOMEE

Btw ty :>>