💦 3

PENGU1NS
Bao-yu added Inorika

EUNHAE
PRACTICE GUYS!!!!.

"Oh, it's already practice?." I go to the practice room and see no one in there.

The light is turns off and on by itself. . .

I'm so scared. . . . .

saeng-il chughahaeyo. saeng-il chughahae saeng-il chughahae saeng-il chughahae.

After that they cheered.

"Ty guys!" I said. "Here's ur cake!!", And then I blow out the candles and cut the cake.
"Here's ur gift!" They smile to me.

"Guys...., you guys don't need to make like this" I said. "Well there's nothing we just need to celebrate!!" Jaeha said.

"Yea I agree" Bao-yu said while play phone.
"GUYS, PRACTICE GUYSS!!" Eunhae claps.
Eunhae said " We will cover our sunbaenim song but idk wht song it will be..?"

"I want Fact check by Nct 127 sunbaenim!" Jaeha said. "No!, It's girl generation Genie" Bao-yu interruped Jaeha.

"How about?, Riize Impossible" I said. And that time the Teacher is going to enter our practice room.

"That's good idea Ino" The teacher said to us while walking to our direction. "I like the idea but I think it might be hard because of the cheography." The teacher said to us.

"Do u guys want to do Riize impossible?". And we nodded, well it might be a HARD CHOICE for us since there are so many songs.

And we practice the song.

"Ino, ur right leg." He said.

"Ino, ur left hand"

"Move a bit.."

"That's all. Ino just practice more, I suggest u to stay over night tomorrow. Now go rest" the teacher go from the room.

I become frustated, and ofc i feel tired because of the cheography. So i go to my dorm.

I see Ryo in the living room, but i don't mind it and still walking until my room. I do my daily routines.

I feel less tired after do it tho. And i suddenly remember that my friends give me present for me!, so i open it now and. . . . .

It's a Shotaro photocard. They know that i like riize and my bias is shotaro.

 They know that i like riize and my bias is shotaro

And then Ryo enter my room. "Is that Shotaro sunbaenim?", "Yea" I said. "Oh, just go sleep, it's already late." Ryo said.

"Yea I know!!" I said.

And then I sleep.

ISN'T THE CHAPTER MOVE TO FAST!?
In this chapter, the date is different from ours. In this chapter this is October 3.
So enjoy urself guys! :>>.