VariousXReader

AU: You were one of the top shepherds and trusted by everyone ( even Frederick) however during an attack on the camp you covered for Chrom ( because hes well the leader) and suffered a fatal stab wound. after that you were killed due to lack of blood. This is basically some of the reactions when some soilders visited your grave

( btw in this your married to lon'qu so sorry if you don't like that it just made it easier as then hes not afraid of you)

Chrom

As Chrom walked up the hill he hung his head in shame . Nothing could ever make him forget the guilt he had for making you lose your life. The blow was meant for him not you in his hand was some freshly picked tulips when he got to your grave he just collapsed to his knees. " I'm so sorry " is all that managed to come out of his mouth. He didn't  bother to hide his tears he just couldn't. You were one of his closest friends if not the closest and he wanted you back like mad.  He placed the beautiful tulips in front of your grave. He had given you tulips because he always saw you making crowns out of them. Heck she even made one for him which he keeps on his windowsill so that it can be in the sun light. Suddenly he felt a hand on this shoulder he sniffed and wiped his face and saw it was Lon'qu. this was the first eye contact they have made since the death 3 weeks ago.  Because of Lon'qu being (y/n) husband and all CHrom stood up.

" I'll leave you too it "

and with that he slowly walked down the hill not before whispering " take care of Emm would you (y/n)"

This isn't your fault Chrom but I will be there for Emm

Lon'qu

After he made sure no one was around Lon'qu fell to the floor sobbing gritting his teeth.  The one woman the one woman he actually loved deeply had to be selfless and sacrifice herself. Slamming his fist on the ground Lon,qu let out a loud growl.

"why? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!"

The tears rolled down his face and onto the ground. " Y-Y-YOU FOOL" he yelled before dropping his head on to the floor in shame. " I'm sorry" he whispered he slowly sat up and reached in to a bag he had brought with him. He gradually pulled out a pretty bunch of roses and placed them by Chroms tulips

" Forgive me please forgive me "

"Morgans fine by the way I just told him that mums on a long trip" he sobbed " I wish I could believe that"  

Finally he got the strength to stand up but not enough to keep the tears from falling. As he turned to walk away he looked back at your grave before walking back home to little Morgan.

Please don't be sorry I should be the one

Inigo

As he reached the grave Inigo at first coastally just red the engraved words on the tombstone

"-first and last name-

An amazing soilder, friend, wife and mother

may she rest in peace"

After reading it multiple times he just closed his eyes to the meories he had with (y/n). They would always be in the fields making flower crowns together or she would be reassuring him after another fail at being the worlds best womaniser. He let out a small chuckle at the memories. " I wont bother you for long" he said with a small smile " I just came to give you this and say hi ". Carefully he placed a crown made of daisy's on your gravestone it was one you made for him before you got killed. 

"Well then id better get going" he said with a lump in his throat " I will try to smile (y/n) because I know you would like that"

Thank you Inigo but you can let it out if you want