GaiusXReader

This one was requested by fast1fla069
----------------------------------------------

There it was. Staring at you in all its  glory just waiting to be eaten. Normally,while in the shepards,you didn't get anything sweet due to restrictions of money and ingredients. But today was different . One of the villages you saved were kind enough to give the army some supplies such as wheat, sugar, eggs, milk etc. And because of this everyone decided that with these supplies a desert shall be made for once.

It was a simple sponge with some sugar sprinkled over it and to top it off a cherry was placed on top. Licking your lips, you took the cherry off the cake and saved it till later. Then came the moment you'd been waiting for. Taking a huge bite out of the cake, you smiled in delight as the sweetness of the sugar tickled at your tongue. It had been ages since you had something so delicious. It didn't take you long to finish so when you realised it was all gone you pouted to yourself but then realised you still had the cherry. However your thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the shoulder which was soon followed by a voice. "Uh bubbles? Are you gonna eat that cherry?"

Turning round you were greeted by a young man with bright ginger hair and emerald eyes which were staring right at the cherry on your plate. "As a matter of fact Gaius I was....and please stop calling me bubbles..." You sighed turning back round to your plate picking the cherry up. "How about we split it?" He pleaded tapping you on the shoulder once more. "No! You've already had yours" you replied but not turning round this time. "Please!" He begged once more but instead of replying, you just turned to face him and placed the cherry in your mouth and gave him a smug smile. Although, Gauis was already a step ahead.

Putting his hand round the back of your head he pulled you closer to his face before smashing his lips onto yours. You blushed madly but found yourself not struggling out of his grasp. Biting down on your lip, you opened your mouth in pain while he forced the cherry out your mouth and into his. Pulling away, he had a slight blush in his checks but it was now his turn to be smug. Walking away victorious, Gauis left you a blushing mess and lost for words...

----------------------------------------------

Phew did it and for once on time!
Anyway next up is: LucinaXM!Reader

~Holly~