Chapter 101: The last chance

„Umm... Tomokaa... do you want to see me in that red set again this evening?"

She became stunned for a moment when I told her about my idea just after I sent all the kids away. Somehow I wanted to reach our goal before we become sisters. It will surely not be the last love-making event we gonna have, but even though we are already married couple, doing it for the first time after she becomes my sister is kinda weird... so I want it to happen before it.

Sure."

That simple word suddenly made me hot and I was not able to focus on anything else.

Arisa... let me do it or you will cut your fingers and the red thing I will see won't be the set on you, but your blood."

Tomoka stopped me when I tried to prepare us lunch. While Tomoka was preparing our food, I tried to play the game, but it was not possible... I felt more and more heat engulfing my body.

„I will take a shower."

That calmed me down and after lunch I moved to our bed and took a nap. I don't know for how long I slept there, but Tomoka suddenly invited me to dinner and then the time T arrived.

I will take a shower too."

„Sure."

I returned to our bedroom and changed to the red set again... underneath my normal clothes. Tomoka arrived in a few minutes and spotted me lying on the bed.

Mmm... so you want me to undress you again, Arisa?"

„No, I just..."

(Do I?)

I just wanted to tease her a bit, but letting her undress me suddenly seemed like a very exciting idea.

But this time I want to be the one lying on the bed."

„Sure. And I don't want to be the only one undressed."

Okay."

I sat up and Tomoka started undressing me and kissing every new bare part of my body, which her eyes found.

„Mmm... Tomokaa..."

When I appeared in front of her just in my red underwear set, she suddenly pushed me down.

„Wait! Didn't you want to be the one lying here now?"

Change of plans!"

„Eeeh?! But I don't want the beast to appear again... I want to make love with you, Tomoka."

Fine, but be prepared, that my real self is more wild than that beast."

(Oh!? Is she just teasing me? Or should I get afraid?)

(gulp)

I was just joking... I will still be your little kitty."

She lay down next to me.

You can do anything to me now."

She was just lying there, waiting for my next move and so I bend over her and started removing one of her shirt buttons after another until just her shorts and bra remained. To my surprise she wore a bra in blue color... the color that I like. That sight made my desire to kiss her even stronger and so I followed her steps from before.

But when I moved closer to her bra, she suddenly pulled it away, but that didn't put me out of countenance and I continued kissing her at various spots.

Mhmmm.... Arisa... I love you."

Then I moved up again and gave her very steamy kiss.

That was a mistake... Arisa. Now I can't control myself anymore."

What happened next is too embarrassing to describe. I am not even sure if I remember it right or if it wasn't just a dream. Now I am lying on the bed, alone... Tomoka went to take a shower and I still can't recover from that blissful state... never in my life I felt something so intense. But now I know for sure, that Tomoka wasn't joking before about her... the beast is just a little kitty... she is the real monster. But I love her.

In this night we finally managed to reach our goal and I was very happy. Everything was so good.

The next morning I even didn't want to get up from our bed, but when the noise outside revealed, that my kids came again for the next lesson, I had no other option.

After the class was over and when we finished eating our lunch, Tomoka invited me to sit next to her on the sofa again...