TWENTY-TWO

Get it jumping off rip 😜

DEMARCUS "MARCO" DUKES

Demarcus flicked the ash from his blunt as he sat reclined in the seat of his brand new 2024 Cadillac Escalade

Demarcus flicked the ash from his blunt as he sat reclined in the seat of his brand new 2024 Cadillac Escalade. He nodded his head to living room flow which played lowly throughout the car. a small tap sounded on his window prompting him to unlock the doors to his car. Niavah slid into the passenger seat clutching onto her robe. He hadn't seen her since Draco's opening and that was a good three weeks ago. He was craving her.

"It's 2 in the morning Rayamiah" Niavah frowned calling him by his middle name. Confused on why he didn't just come inside.

" I know lovely. I won't be long, I needed to see yo' face." He spoke eyeing her with low eyes.  He admired her natural jet black hair that fell well past her shoulders and her glistening brown skin due to her just moisturizing.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You look pretty. As always. Youn' want me to look at you?"

"You make me nervous."

"All these years and I still make yo' la stomach fill up with butterflies huh? That's cute." He chuckled putting out his blunt and stashing it away.

"Boy please don't get cute." She waved him off turning her body towards him. "You're so handsome, I love your skin." She ran her hand up against his cheek. She was jealous of how clear his skin was and he only washed it with a bar of dove soap.

"You always tryn' touch up onna nigga. You obsessed."

"Very"

"Mhm. Come hea'" She followed his demand lifting herself from the chair and climbed over the center console placing herself onto his lap. The eye contact they held was strong. Very. The tension was thick as well.

"What you was on today? Ain't nobody fuckin wit you is they?"

"Nobody is messing with me" She giggled slightly knowing that he was always ready to go to war behind her. "And I just had a few clients. I missed you."

"Yeah? How much you missed me?"

"A lot." She bit down on her lips as he licked over his pulling his bottom lip into his mouth. He toyed with her necklace that spelled out his middle name on it before taking hold of her neck placing a soft kiss onto her lips, tasting the vanilla scented lip gloss she had just placed on.

Feeling him pull her closer Niavah slowly moved her hips back and forth against him. He gripped her jaw making her mouth part slightly. "Open for me." He demanded watching as she opened further letting her tongue stick out. He was with all the nasty shit and she loved that.

His spit dripped in her mouth before he pulled her in, sucking on her tongue. He used his free hand to slip his hand into her boyshorts and grip onto her ass.