TWENTY THREE

NAHZIR "DRACO"

"Bra Nahz you pose to swing your arm back then pop the hip! It's give me head top (swing) top (pop the hip)!!" Mazari frustratingly spoke trying to get Nahzir to do the tik tok dance with her.

"Fuck that shit Za , i'm done. I ain't no tik tok ass nigga. I grew up hitting them folks."

"On God I did. I use to hit a combo so mean then spin that shit off wit da' nae nae" Nunk added.

The boys were currently at Draco's mother house, they decided to stay over after the graduation party and help her get the house back into order since a lot of people came through.

"Zari don't you got some friends to go click up with? Why you in our face?" Kayo asked her mushing her forehead in the process.

"Actually. Meech is on his way to get me. We're going to the movies and then shopping." 

"Only thing the movies good for is spread legs don't play with me Mazari" Draco pointed at her and she rolled her eyes. "I have self respect unlike others" She slickly pointed at Marco who was laid on the couch with his face buried in the pillows , a position he had been in since he found out about Feliciti.

"Fuck you Mazari!" He muffled from the pillows.

On cue the doorbell rang and before Mazari could turn to get it Draco beat her to it going to open up the screen door. "Wassup la bra."

"Waddup. Zaza ready?"

"Yeah she is. You ca' come in." Draco stepped to the side allowing him to come in. Draco was a good three inches taller than him. He stood at 6'3 while meech was a good 6'0.

"Meechyyyy hey my heart" Mazari smiled wrapping his arms around him kissing his cheek.

"Hey pretty girl , you ready?" He asked fixing his fitted cap over his locs.

"Yeah I am let me go grab my purse real quick." She exited out of the kitchen and quickly jogged up the steps to her room.

An awkward silence fell between the group as they all just stared at eachother.

"You niggas gone' say something or just stare at me? Fuck." Meech said scrunching his face up.

"Fuck he talking too?" Nunk furrowed his eyebrows together looking over at Draco who looked over at Kayo then back at him.

"Imma act like you wasn't talking to us. Whea' you from."

"Charlotte."

"What you do? Trap?"

"Nah not no more forreal. I rap."

"What is it with Mazari and hood niggas? She went to a prep school cuhz." Nunk said running his hand down his face. "Let me hea' sumn."

Meech pulled out his phone and opened up the apple music tab going to to his song "4 trained shooters"

fun fact that is actually his song I.R.L go tap in w my nigga meech cuhz 😂😂

"Wait why this shit bump a lil bit" Kayo nodded his head to the beat and Meech smiled. "I know"

"Aight now nigga don't drag it."

Mazari soon entered back into the kitchen with her Marc Jacob's Tote Bag thrown over her shoulder. "Kk i'm ready."

"Aight. We out." He grabbed her hand allowing her to walk in front of him as they made their way out the house.

"Be back hea' no later than 12 Mazari!" Draco called out after her. "You know I track niggas down for a living don't play wit me!"

"I won't Nahz!" She called back before Meech shut the door behind them.