CHAPTER 7B.

The blue light from the TV illuminated both of the newly exposed dancers

The blue light from the TV illuminated both of the newly exposed dancers. Black boys look amazing in blue light. Trevante looks down at Rodney and admires the natural curvature of his body. Although Rodney was much slimmer than the bigger dancer, he still packs a punch in all the places that matter.

After a moment of admiring Rodney's body, Trevante is ready to finish what he started. Trevante is moving off of how he feels. There is not a lot of thinking going on in the bigger dancer's mind. Rodney also isn't thinking, but rather focusing all his attention to wherever Trevante places himself.

Trevante removes the arm underneath Rodney and uses both of his hands to manually flip Rodney over on his stomach. Rodney's ass now sat as high as Mount Everest in the air and the stronger dancer couldn't help but to salivate. He knew what his next move would be. He sits on top of Rodney just like he did for the initiation ceremony and bends down to whisper in Rodney's ear one more time before he becomes fully enamored with his body, "Let me know when to stop."

Trevante kisses Rodney's neck and then pushes his face further into Rodney's neck, sucking then biting. Rodney lets out an audible moan. The sexual tension between the two was finally being addressed and handled. Rodney was in a state of pure sexual gratification and was ready to receive whatever Trevante was offering. But Trevante was a gentleman. He knew better than to just satisfy himself and ram himself into Rodney. No. He had enough experience to know that treating the other person like the prince or princess they are is the key to having a mind-blowing experience. After all, Trevante derived pleasure from providing pleasure for his partner.

Rodney moans with every bite Trevante takes out of him, but little did he know, this was only the beginning.

Trevante begins kissing Rodney's neck once more as his lips begin to travel the length of his body. A kiss on the back of the neck, then down to his shoulder, all the way down his back until they've reached their final destination.

Once the bigger dancer has adjusted himself at the smaller dancer's lower body, he can't help but to give his ass a jiggle, and jiggle it did. Like an animal toying with its food, Trevante can't help but to keep playing with Rodney's ass, it was truly shocking to him. For such a tiny dancer to be hiding all of this ass in his clothes should be a crime, Trevante thought. That's when he finally made his move.

"Damn," Trevante let out in pure admiration of his derriere. Trevante grabs one last lustful look at it before he finally buries his face deep within the crevice of his two mountains. the scent of Rodney's natural aroma was now driving Trevante mad. He was feral now. His tongue begins from at bottom of his butt and as his nose parted the sea of ass, which was quite the alluring obstacle, every taste bud on Trevante's tongue simultaneously bursts with flavor and excitement.

"Fuck," Rodney lets out as Trevante's warm and wet tongue finally greets the entrance to his insides.

Trevante was a real eater. He could go all night doing this. Every time Rodney twitched with pleasure, it sent Trevante off the deep end. There is no satiating Trevante's hunger in this moment. Trevante leaves no area unexplored with his tongue. He licked up and down the tiny dancer's crack before coming up for air and giving his two cheeks some attention.