PILOT II.

*RIIIIIING*

The sound of an incessant alarm that has been going off for about 2 minutes.

"SHIT," Michael lets out in a panicked tone after realizing he's running late

Michael jolts up and out the bed and heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Thankfully, he laid his clothes out the day prior.

Today is his big meeting with the board at the conservatory for permanent tenure as one of their elite instructors. First impressions are going to matter BIG TIME.

Michael's personal interview with Dean Prescott is in 40 minutes, but if he catches the train, he can make it in no time.

Michael quickly throws his clothes on, grabs his bag in case he has to change, and heads out the door.

Michael catches his train and makes it with time to spare thankfully. Michael walks up to the front desk and asks the attendant, "Excuse me ma'am, Where is Dean Prescott's office? I'm running a little late to our meeting."

"All his appointments have been moved up early today sir. I'm sorry, but didn't you receive the email?"

"Fuck," he whispers under his breath."

"If you still want to meet him, his office is on the second floor but he's in his last appointment for the day."

"Thank you so much."

"But wait," the attendant cries out. Michael has no time to waste. He has to get to go.

Michael darts toward the stairs and up to Dean Prescotts office. Michael bursts through the doors and his face goes numb.

"Morris?"

The man turns his head and as he does, all the memories of their 10 year relationship come flooding back to both of their minds