CHAPTER 11.

"I'll be right back, I want to change before we go," Trevante says to Rodney.

"Sure not a problem!"

Trevante goes to the bathroom and changes into something more comfortable. He is now sporting an all black t-shirt with a gold chain his mother got him after he joined the conservatory a few years prior. 

"Ready to head out?" Trevante asks. Rodney was drooling at Trevante in his black shirt and gold chain combo and lost his train of thought.

"Uhm... Yeah!"

They both head to Trevante's car and the two pull off with Rodney giving directions to his home.

All the while on the drive, Rodney is staring at how absolutely fine Trevante is as he drives. This unlocked a new attraction for the man that the tiny dancer didn't know he had. 

"What you looking at Lil Bit'?" Trevante asks catching Rodney off guard because Trevante did not look once in Rodney's direction but he can feel his eyes on him.

"Oh- uh... nothing," Rodney says shyly and coyly. Trevante found this so cute and adorable he wanted to laugh, but supressed it.

"Coo," he says with a small smile forming under his expression.

Trevante finally pulls up to Rodney's place and parks in front his house.

"Don't forget to pack for the trip tomorrow Lil Bit'"

"I won't captain," Rodney says. This get a chuckle out of Trevante.

"Thank you so much for everything and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Rodney says in his bubbly expression.

"Anytime." The two go in for a hug and as Trevante is pulling away, he slides his hand down Rodney's arm and grasps his hand for a moment. He stops to feel how soft and smooth Rodney's hands are in juxtaposition to his hard and callused ones from working out.

As Trevante holds Rodney's hand, he can't help but think of what a relationship would be like with Rodney. He debates if he would even be good enough for the tiny dancer or whether these feelings are temporary, but what he does know is that the longer he holds his hand, the more confusing it will be for him. After all, he is his superior in the conservatory and the last thing he would want to do is hurt a team member, let alone Rodney.

"Aight Lil Bit," Trevante releases his hands and lets the tiny dancer's hand go. 

"I'll see you tomorrow," Rodney said with a wink.

--

Night finally fell and Rodney began packing his clothes for the competition. The guys have a military themed-dance for tomorrow and they have to come dressed to the bus because there will not be enough time to change when the get there.

In the midst of packing, Rodney checked his phone and there was a message from Tyler.