Jhope

Jimin pov
Sunlight was hitting my eyes, I tried to block but it keeps irritating me. Finally, 1 woke up and checked my cellphone thinking if there's any missed call from jhope. Nothing...there was nothing.
Where's tae? Why is he keep getting up without me? I checked the bathroom, he wasn't there too. Maybe he had some works. I took a quick shower and dragged my body stairs. As I am nowhere interested to meet anyone after what happened yesterday. They excluded me from their hangout.
I heard laughing and giggles from the kitchen. Jhope was eating as jeongguk is whispering to him something. And yoongi was weirdly looking at them. And There's tae  he was texting someone.
"Good morning," I said to get their attention.
"Hey Good morning", jhope said with a small giggle. He walked towards me.
What the hell. What should I say to him?
He gave me a tight hug.
"I missed you, jimin. I missed you" I can sense the honesty in his voice. So he and jeongguk might have an important conversation that's why didn't meet me.
He's not ignoring me or angry with me.
A weight lifted from my heart.
"I missed you to hobi" I squeezed him. I saw tae smiling from behind.
"Let's eat something" he pulled my hand and dragged me to the dining table and forced me to sit beside jeongguk . He winked at me and sat beside yoongi.
What the hell is he doing? I guess jeongguk didn't spill anything to him. Tae glared at me, oh fuck. I can't sit here. Jeongguk stopped eating and clenching his fingers. I quickly stood up and sat beside tae. Taepulled my body towards him pushed me to his lap and kissed me hard.
I heard glass shattering as jeongguk stomped out from the dining room.
"What the hell is happening here?"
Jhope asked me.
I couldn't form any sentence.
"Did I missed something? " he asked me again. "I--- tae is my second mate. It's complicated I blurted out.
"There's nothing complicated. You are making it complicated, come here with me"
He again dragged me out.
What. My breakfast.
"My breakfast. Jhope"
He gave me a look. There's goes my breakfast. I rolled my eyes at him.
Finally, we reached the garden.
He crossed his hands on hischest and glared at me. "Could you please elaborate why the hell were you making out with that person in front of your mate" he is really angry?
Well, expected it earlier.
"Taehyung mother cursed at jeongguk. That his mate would have the second mate. And the curse can break through the white wolf. But it's not tae and mine as jeongguk is the cursed one. "
"Wow. I didn't expect it" he huffed at me.
"So now you can see it's complicated" I arched my eyebrows at him.
"How did you know it's jeongguk bond which is breaking? " he asked me Curiosity.
"Elder Stephan told us. Taehyung brought me over to him when we had confusion about our bonding. "
I sat down on the bench while looking over to the hallway as I saw jeongguk walking at the end talking over his phone seriously. His expression is showing his temper.
"Taehyung brought you there? "
I nodded at him. Why is he looking at me like that?
"Did you bring jeongguk there?"
I shook my head.
"So tae brought you to Pack council and Elder Stephen who is tae cousin told you these things. And you trusted him? "
"What? Taehyung's cousin?" My brain stopped working for a moment. Not even a single moment he mentioned to me that Elder Stephan is his cousin. How does he know about it?
"How did you know it?"
I asked him not knowing whom to trust as I know he will only take the side of jeongguk and not tae.
"Because I know Elder Stephen"
He said while remembering something as a hurt passes through his eyes.
"Did you asked jeongguk for an explanation or anything regarding your choosing tae over him*
"I wanted him with me, but I can't let tae go too. He makes out with Lisa in front of me so I choose tae. He doesn't deserve this mate bond. I'm better off with tae. "
"I'm pretty sure you did make out with tae before that. " he asked as he  already knows the answer.
"Yes. Then how the hell you dare to blame him for cheating as you did the same thing with him. "
"That's not cheating jhope. That's not cheating. Taehyung is my mate too. I supposed to stay with him. "
"No.jimin.You choose to stay with tae from the beginning. Did you tell jeongguk that you want to stay with tae? Even if asked I'm pretty he won't agree. For God sake, he's Alpha Jimin, They are possessive. It's in their instinct. No way possessive. It's in their instinct. No way in hell, they would share you with someone else. I'm not supporting him for cheating. But you did the same thing.
So stop acting like a freaking victim "he Shoutout at me. A tear escaped my eyes.
Why is he accusing me? Can't he understand what I'm going through? I want jeongguk too. It's breaking my heart into pieces as jeongguk is drifting apart from me. Our mate bond is disappearing.
"Jhope. It's not in my hand. He's the cursed one"
"Maybe you should have asked your real mate which is jeongguk about this whole damn situation about the curse. You didn't ask him yet, right? " His words keep pushing my edges. Why didn't I asked him?
"Alpha Stephen won't lie jhope. He's an Elder" I don't know why he is believing our mate bond when I lost the feeling.
"You don't know him Jimin" he clenched his teeth. What's he hiding from me.
"You also don't know him jhope. You were out for freaking seven months" I yelled at him.
"I know him enough to understand that he's not trustworthy" he  yelled back at me and left.
I don't know whom to trust anymore.
Jeongguk is not talking to me. Taehyung is always busy and yoongi being yoongi then jhope is angry.
Why did he say I shouldn't trust Elder Stephen. What did he do to him? Jhope won't lie to me. Something just happens.
I should have asked jeongguk. I destroyed our relationship.
'Scar, what do you think about it? ' I asked scar as I sensed he finally unblocked me.
'I don't know jimjn. I'm confused'
I shrugged and walked forward to the forest. It's calming my nerves. Finally getting some peace after this disaster week.
'Scar, what are you thinking? I can sense that you are thoughts are troubled.
Something is bothering you. '
I asked him nervously. He  is worried means there's something he  never let me feel his feelings. He always hides it perfectly.
I hope all these will be alright soon,Jimin '
What? What did he mean?
Before I can ask him he instantly blocked me out.
Seriously after everything she also blocked me with an unanswered question.
I walked back to the packhouse saw jeongguk and jhope talking in the hallway. Then suddenly jeongguk pulled him by hand and dragged his to his office and shut the door. What the fuck. What the hell is going on here.
Jhope is alone in the room of my mate.. whatever my ex-mate.
I called tae, he's not picking any calls.
I should text him, he better answers these texts as I realized he is leaving me alone these days not telling me where is he going.
Jimin: Where are you? Call me ASAP!!!!
beep beep
Taehyung: I'm in a meeting outside the pack.
I'll see you tomorrow. Take care Suddenly jeongguk opened the door and stomped somewhere followed by jhope, I hear him shoutout through pack link 'EVERYONE COME TO THE MEETING
AREA Now'
What happened? I rushed to there as I saw
Jeongguk, yoongi and jhope are tensed as they order everyone to stay quiet. I joined them as I stand beside them.
He looked at me glared at me as he is mad at me?
"Listen, Everyone. Someone announced a war tomorrow. It's anonymous. We still don't know who's that? What's their motive behind it. But it's not a joke as there are already 10 people who died near pack boundaries including 2 children. So I want every warrior to be ready to fight. And pregnant ladies, older members and children please move to the safe house. It can happen today too.
Better to be prepared earlier so everyone get ready to work NOW" He ordered while looking at everyone.
Everyone looks terrified, if we don't know the attackers motive it's very difficult to defend them. I should help them too in this attack. I can't just watch or act like a victim. I'm luna and a beta male. I helped the old members to move house along with jhope.
He looks different. Something is changed when he was in a coma or after he woke up. It's like he's not the same person who used to be. Jhope was bubbly, cheerful, and never and ever he got angry with me. He is strong now.
Maybe that's jeongguk likes him as I saw him keep looking at him, He didn't even acknowledge me.