{The Experimented SAGA} "Precious Youth" [1]

Everything was well in the Marine family, they were a rather lively family as they were great friends of the Time Warriors, a group of Time Traveling Mobians from a completely different planet that strike to serve order and justice throughout the cosmos.
Elizabeth admired them so much, her eyes gleamed with joy each time they came to join them for dinner, or well, anytime they joined them for anything. She excitedly chatted with them as the other adults would chat about important time travel shenanigan stuff that she normally wouldn't understand at all. Elizabeth had fun playing with her friend, Lola, who was the daughter of the leader...
Lola was just a little older than her and was much more energetic than she was, but even so Lola still made time for her and waited patiently when she was out of energy, she was like a super nice older sister she's always wanted...
As the others chatted away Lola and Elizabeth had snuck outside to ay at the back of the woods, both had grabbed a stick to play with, pretending to use them like swords since that is what the other members of the Time Warriors used to fight in their battles, Lola smiled as she pointed her stick at Elizabeth "You can't beat me! I'm Lola! A proud member of the Time Warriors!!" Lola said proudly as Elizabeth picked up her stick "And I'm also a proud member of the Time Warriors! Let's settle this with a friendly duel"
"I agree on those terms my dear friend!" Lola said excitedly as they both would play with the makeshift swords, pretending to have a sword fight as they laughed, having fun with the moment as they had no idea of the importance of the conversations the adults were having, which, the adults were glad they weren't there to hear the horrors that will come...