{The Experimented SAGA} "Goodbye Elizabeth, Hello Paradox" [5]

They would take the book and the amethysts, they pulsed lightly, the two couples knew she was itching to be free once more....
They walked back home as the door opened....
Elizabeth's eyes beemed as she couldn't believe it....
Father was back after so many years?! 
This couldn't be!!! 
It was like a dream come true!! 
But she didn't even know what was going to happen at all...
This made him grin...
He liked it when his test subjects don't know what will happen....
It makes it more fun for the sadistic scientist....
Dr Lotoby would go to the secret lab down the basement as he placed the things there, the amethysts pulsed more as he chuckled softly....
Him and Sarah called Elizabeth to the lab as Elizabeth followed their voice....
Woah!! She didn't even know that they had that anywhere in the house...
The amethysts would react as he grinned, the steel doors closed behind him...
Sasha couldn't believe she was doing this...
Maybe she missed all the messed up experiments that he would do....
Elizabeth panicked as the amethysts summoned a sort of electrifying field that confined her, as she screamed out....
She could feel her muscles acting in pure agony as she tried to fight back the force, the amethysts reacted more as a shadow of a pink and purple aura surrounded around her....
It hurt a lot, as the Goddess was already trying to leech onto her new body....
"YES IT'S WORKING!!!!!" he called out as he laughed....
"SOON WE'LL HAVE EVERYTHING WE EVER WANTED!!!!"
The progress would be complete, as soon, it'll be apparent that this won't the the end of Elizabeth and her unfortunate new life.....

Years later....
____________________________________
"Documentary, Elizabeth A. Marine"
____________________________________
One of the hired scientists would record a document for Dr Lotoby every now and then so that they can keep tabs on what works and what doesn't....

1/25/1997
“Entry One: Hey is this thing on? Okay, well,, Doctor, it seems Elizabeth still has her humanity left, we have introduced her to the mysterious powers of the artifacts, although she still remains to have her mind and soul, still playing and keeping her innocence, we don't know how else to get her to truly believe she is a paradox..... Hey, these things take a while so we might have to take a real long time to get these measures right so that the Paradox can truly take control!"

2/10/1997
“Entry two: as we all know, the curse of the Paradox can only be achieved through the dark abilities and properties of the artifacts we have found, so to amplify these abilities and to fuel it more we must feed the jewels more negativity, so to that, my fellow subjects, we have to make sure she hates her very life” 

2/20/1997
“Entry three: We might have made a mistake to have forgotten that the human body is rather….Frail….
But fear not, I have received intel from a friend of mines that has books on the matter of soul transferring, although we need to have our hands on someone more powerful, perhaps non human” 

5/23/2000
“Entry Four: IT TOOK YEARS! BUT WE FINALLY DID IT! WE FINALLY FOUND OUT WE CAUSED A PARADOX WHEN OUR BELOVED DAUGHTER PASSED!!!
WE FAILED IN A PREVIOUS TIME BUT OUR DAUGHTERS DEATH HELPED US REALIZE THAT WE NEEDED EVEN MORE THAN WHAT WAS IN FRONT OF US! 
so, before she could die again we had to make sure to change what she is, so that she can have a better time with the Paradox, as her lowly human body cannot survive like this for a lifetime, oh goodness no. 
So, one of our subjects was able to find us a being with fascination called a Mobian…
With the endurance of this one, we will definitely be able to make her the strongest Paradox to appease the great Dr Lotoby.... My beloved...” 
____________________________________

That documentary was years ago, now locked away where the world cannot see it....
The lab, mostly destroyed, there, lies Elizabeth's old human body that rests inside the tube....

Where is Elizabeth now? 
No one knows.......