{Paradox SAGA} "She talks to the Scepter" [8]

[Disclaimer, around this time Elizabeth would already be an adult as The Experimented SAGA happens years before these events]
They went down to Aquatic Base once more as they did their usual experiments there to make Project Solaris....
Elizabeth walked down as she was usually completely amazed by the work....
Though she only hopes they don't go down to Dr Lotoby's route, but it didn't seem that will happen anytime soon.....
This would become an ordinary habit until an incident happened where the two halves, Ibils amd Mephiles has split up, causing them to immediately seal the two....
She felt bad though, since they pretty much sealed him away without a second thought....

Time would pass by as nightfall would soon bestow them, whilst everyone was asleep Elizabeth went downstairs to grab the Scepter and sneak back into her room, gently placing it down her desk as she spoke softly 
"H..Hello, I know this may sound silly, but it may seem that you might need someone to talk to while you're in there, I don't want you to feel lonely" Elizabeth whispered as she sat up...
"I...I know how it feels to be experimented on and to be treated harshly afterwards, so... I thought maybe I can help you through this, as it may not seem like it, but not all of humans are bad, heck, I use to be human myself before the whole thing happened" she whispered as she looked at the Scepter...
"For humans, there are um, charities to help those that can't afford anything..." 
"Oh oh! And then there are those really nice people that help out with endangered animals, I really like those people, they're nice too" she whispered as she would list on other things that can be great with humans, as she didn't want him to suffer like she did....
"Oh and there was that time when I was younger and someone gave me amd my family food and shelter back when we couldn't afford it, they were nice too" she whispered...
"Even though my previous family messed up my view I can't help but want to learn from it and help others learn from the pain too, you know? Give others a chance to live freely from it" she whispered...
She sighed softly as she smiled 
"Who knows, maybe someday when you're free we can be friends and help each other heal" she purred in delight at the thought....

What she doesn't know is the dangerous being that Arkua brought back with her hellish Paradox is someone who was far too gone to be saved...
Maybe Elizabeth can change fate....
Who knows?......