11. A Warm Welcome

It was a special evening at Jungkook's house

It was a special evening at Jungkook's house. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jhope, and Taehyung had already arrived, familiar with the place and the code to get in. They lounged comfortably, waiting for Jungkook and his special guest.

Jungkook after wrapping up the day's work, drove Jimin to his house.

It was Jimin's first time visiting, and his eyes widened in awe as they approached the grand, luxurious building. The elegant architecture and the lush surroundings took his breath away.

"Wow, Mr Jeon your house is amazing" Jimin exclaimed his voice filled with wonder

Jungkook chuckled, enjoying the look of astonishment on Jimin's face. "Thank you Jimin. I'm glad you like it"

As they entered, they were greeted by the warm, familiar faces of their friends.

Jin and Jhope immediately stood up their expressions brightening upon seeing Jimin.

"Jimin-ah! It's so good to see you!" Jin said pulling Jimin into a hug who giggled and hug him back.

"Welcome Jimin!" Jhope added with a cheerful grin.

Jimin returned their greetings, his voice soft and sweet.
"Hi Jin-hyung Hobi-hyung. It's great to see you too"

Namjoon and Yoongi who were meeting Jimin for the first time, observed him with curiosity and warmth.

Namjoon stepped forward with a friendly smile.

"Hello, Jimin. I'm Namjoon. It's nice to finally meet you"

"And I'm Yoongi" he introduced himself, giving Jimin a small but genuine smile.

Jimin bowed slightly, his voice polite and slightly shy. "Nice to meet you, Namjoon-ssi, Yoongi-ssi"

They all moved to the living room, settling on the plush couches. Jimin took a seat feeling a bit nervous and Jungkook sat beside him offering a reassuring presence.

Jimin blushed at the attention of everyone staring at him, his cheeks turning a soft pink. Jin noticed and decided to steer the conversation to make Jimin more comfortable.