I Fell In Love With A Player

I sat down at my friend's Leslie table. I smiled at her and she just looked at me smiling back. "Hi Leslie!" I yelled out.

"Hi Joey!" She yelled back. It was first period and it was science.Mr. Sanders looked at us with his light blue big eyes.

"Hey girls, the yelling!" He said looking at us.

"We're not yelling, we're talking really loud!" I laughed out my answer. He looked and laughed at us. My teacher was weird. He had light blue eyes, missing some of his hair, tall really average guy height, and skinny I'm mean very skinny.

Leslie looked at me."Hey, you want to go get a snack?"

I smiled at her."Yes!"

We walked out the class with Mr.Sanders looked at us and we motioned that we were going to get a cereal bar or something.We walked down stairs laughing at jokes and talking about how we're going to spend Christmas.We made it to the vending machines near the cafeteria.I beggining my coins in, but something caught my eye. It was a guy with long black hair,skinny, and had brown eyes. He put his eyes on my brown eyes. He watched me as he walked away.

"Joey, are you going to buy that cereal bar or stand there?" Leslie tapped me on the shoulder and looked at where I was looking."That's Josh.He's in my choir class. He's really nice."She answered all my questions I was thinking.

"Are we in the same grade?" I was still looking in his direction.

"No, he's in a grade above us.Why do you like him?" She poked my stomach and I laughed.

"No, there's just something about him." She looked at my face.It was focuse position.

"Don't get attached, he's a player.He twiddles with every girl's heart."

We walked back to science. Leslie was talking about something, but I was too busy thinking about Josh.Mr.Sanders was waiting by the door talking to students.We took a seat. Science went by fast and all I could think about is Josh.

* @nd Period* 

 I walked in and saw him sitting there.Josh was talking to the teacher. I think he asked to stay in my class than go to choir because he sat down.He sat at my table across from my seat. He was talking to a group of friends. I took my seat and he looked at me."Hey, do you seat here?" He asked me smiling.

"No, I'm seating here to talk to a boy with great hair!" I said with sarcasim.

"Well, thank you for the great hair and since you do sit here, I'm Josh." He held out his hand. We slapped hands and made a fist. It was a hand shake used often.

"So what's your name?" He smiled with his brown eyes sparkling at me. I bit my bottom lip and pushed my eyebrows together.I loved his eyes and his smile.

He laughed at me and said, "So are you going to look at me with that face or tell me your name?" I stopped with a the face and blushed."It's Joey,but you can call me Dylan!" I said cheerfully.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. He looked at my chair. He was pretending to look somewhere else, but was actually checking me out. I saw him smirk and then whispered something in his friends ear."So, why Dylan?" He took my hand and moved his legs closer to mine.

"Why not?" I said biting my lip again, trying to sound nonchalant.

"There's a story behind it and I want to know!" He took both of my hands and kissed one.

"Okay!"I felt something sit next to me. I turned my head and he was there.

"Tell me now, please."He kissed up my arm.I was under his spell his magically spell.

"My aunt died of cancer and I love her name." He pulled me up and put me in the art supplies closet.

"Sad story, and I know you're probably wonder where's the teacher.She left a long time ago to get some papers." He started to kiss me.He pinned me to the wall and put both hands on the wall.I was frozen.It felt so good."You know I love you." He said through every breath.I stopped liking it.

I pushed him off of me and snapped my fingers in his face. I pointed my index finger at him. "Love? You know nothing about love. Before you go and tell someone you love them, I suggest you learn a little thing or two about them." I slapped him and went out the supplies closet. I locked the door behind me. 

Josh banged at the door, "Let me out." The bell rung and I picked up my bag. I left second period, smiling in victory.