Coming In For The Kill

"Joey!" I heard my name.I turned around in the hallway and saw Leslie. She had blond streaks in her hair. I smiled.

"Hey,I like your hair." I said. She smiled.

"Thanks.So,how was your weekend?" Leslie asked smirking.I arched an eyebrow and she wiggled hers.I laughed.

"What'd he say?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"That'd you fallen for his green eyes." She clapped her hands together and batted her eyelashes.

"His eye are brown.I should know, I looked right into those eyes and kissed him." I was confused.

"You kissed him?" Leslie screamed.Everyone looked at us. I smiled and pulled her a side.

"I thought you knew?" I asked.

"I was kidding and yes his eyes are green. He wears contacts sometimes. Oh my gosh,I didn't know you kissed him. How was it? Is he a good kisser?" She smiled.I rolled my eyes.

"It was...what's the word I'm looking for..." I snapped my fingers trying to think of the words.

"Magical." She smiled and bounced up and down.I put my hands on her shoulder.She stopped bouncing.I put my hands behind my back.

"No, actually it wasn't magical. It was nice.I didn't see fireworks, but I saw sparks and when I kissed him, it felt like I was safe." I bit my lip and looked down.

"Awwww." I heard Leslie. I turned red and looked away.

"Let's go to lunch." I walked towards the cafeteria with Leslie walking behind me.

"You like him. Joey, has a crush. Sorry excuse me, I mean boyfriend." She said.I  tried my best not to smile and I shook my head .We stopped when we made it to the cafeteria.

"Look who it is." Leslie whispered and nudged her head to the right. Josh was sitting down with his friends and my brother ,who is also his friend. He looked at me and I saw his green eyes light up. He waved his hand at me and I waved back.

"Ooh." Leslie smirked and bumped me with her hip.

"Oh,shut up." I said.She laughed and followed me to the lunch line. We got our food and  Leslie down with our friends, Jesse, Gaby, Sarah, and Rachel.

"Hey,I'm going to go sit with them for a while." I pointed to my other friends, Amber, Candice, Johnathan, and Tyler.Leslie smiled and I walked to the table.I sat down Tyler and Candice had brown hair and blue eyes. Johnathan and Amber had brown eyes and black hair.

"Whats up Jo?" Johthan took a bite of his apple.

"Nothing,just hanging." I said.

"Hey,Joey. Come here." Josh yelled from across the room. I ducked down and took a sip of my juice. This was embarrassing.

"What's that about?" Candice asked.

"Nothing, so did y'all do the homework?" I asked trying to ignore Josh.

"Joey!" Josh yelled. He was waving his arms over his head.

"He really wants to talk to you." Amber said. I gave her a dirty look.

"Why would he want to talk to you?" Henry asked.I shrugged.

"I don't know." I lied and took another sip of juice.

"It's just, his a popular and you're not into populars." Candice said. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Joey, Joey, Joey." Amber, Johnathan, Tyler, and Candice said. I arched an eyebrow and looked up. Josh was coming. I tried getting up, but it was too late. Josh pulled me up. I looked into those dangerous green eyes.

"You're ignoring me." He smirked. The cafeteria grew quiet.

"No,I just-" I was cut off. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I kissed back and closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We let go and I sat down slamming my head on the table.He laughed and went back to his table.

"Jessica is coming." Amber whispered.Jessica was Josh's ex girlfriend. I rolled my eyes.

"Just what I needed."

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked with an attitude.

"Nothing,just snogging." I smirk. She rolled her eyes and slammed her hand on the table.

"Listen you skank, you touch my boyfriend again and you're dead. I'll make the rest of your life a living hell. Back off." She threatened. I got up out of my chair.

"Come up to me like that and I swear I'll shove my foot up your ass. You'll have toes for teeth." I threatened.

"You'll like that wouldn't you." She smirked.

"Goodbye bitch." Candice shooed her off and Jessica walked away. I laughed and sat down.

"Best one yet." Tyler said. The rest of the lunch was filled with laughter. Our table was the loudest one laughing. We were walking to class when Josh stopped me.

"I'll see you after school." He said and walked away.

"Don't say anything." I said, but everyone laughed.