The Call

Dinner with Josh was great if you like people bragging and sucking up to your mom,then it was great.I hated ever minute spent with him.He keep telling us all this crap he was in and what grades he make.My brother and him kept talking about their friends and once I.After Josh left,my mom kept harrasing me.'You should go out with him.He's a nice boy!"She smiled as headed towards the kitchen,so she could clean the dishes.

"Yeah, he's nice if you have a makeout session with him."I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"She clogged up the drain and put the water and soap in it.

"Nothing!"I smiled my innocent smile

."Oh, I thought you said something."She started scrubbing.

"Mom, I don't think he should help Joey babysit Saturday!"My brother walked in and started to rinse off the dishes.

"Why is that I always have bad ideas?"My mother threw the dish towel in the water."It's just he-"The phone cut me off from my sentence.My mom hurried to the phone and answered."Hello, yes she is."It was either for my sister or I."Joey it's Josh!"My mom smiled really huge.I could've lied and said I wasn't here,but it was too late.

"Hello?" I answered rudely as I left the room.

"Why must you always have to be in a bad mood when you talk to me?" I chuckled.Wait, did I actually laugh at his remark?I always do.Don't I?

"Well, of course it's you.What do you want any ways?"I tried to make myself more rude.

"I love your rudeness and I just wanted to call and tell you I can't wait for our date!"

My jaw dropped and I quickly replied."This is not a date!" He laughed.

"Are you sure because the way I made it sound,your mom took it and said it was a date!"My jaw dropped again and my eyes grew huge.

"Dude, my mom is..it's just....we're just babysitting kids!" I yelled.I did want to go out with him,but his a player.Number one rule is never go out with a player!

"Hey okay, call it whatever you want to call it, I'm calling it our first date!"I got mad and wanted to hit something,but I controlled my angry and just breathe calmly."You know Josh,I really do you like!"I heard him react quickly.

"Really!"I heard a smile in his tone

."Yeah, I like you if you drop dead!"I heard him sigh then chuckle."

You know you're not the first girl I heard that from,but you're probably the first girl to mean it and want me."He was right I wanted him."

You know you're a jerk!" I wanted to hang up the phone,but I wanted to hear his voice.

"I'm not a jerk,Joey, I'm just stating the truth."His voice was calm and eager for an arguement.

"You know,Josh, why is it that you want be so bad!"

He chuckled."I don't want you,you want me! Remember?"I wanted to scream and shout by now.

"I was going to give you a chance,but you said I wanted you.No,I don't want you!"I began to yell."They were right,you are a pig!"I hung up the phone.

I sat on my bed and sighed.Was I too hard?No! I was right he is a pig! Why am I feeling so bad.I don't like him.You might think so,but you're wrong.Maybe it's just I'm indinel.NO! You're wrong!I know what I want and it's not him!Or is it?