A Fight For The Finish

"I was thinking of dying my hair black." Tyler said as Candice and I walked with him out of school.I wasn't paying attention.I was still thinking about what happened today.Josh was wrapped around my mind.His green eyes was stuck in my head.I didn't know he wore contacts,but I don't mind.He was still handsome.I pulled out a pen and started doodling on my hand.

"Joey?Joey!" Candice yelled.I snapped back into reality and looked at Candice and Tyler.Candice's blue eyes was looking me up and down.Tyler's blue eyes were looking at Candice and I.

"You were thinking about Josh." Tyler smirked.I turned red and continued walking.Tyler laughed and dragged Candice along.

"What makes you think I was thinking about Josh?" I stopped and looked at both of them.Tyler grabbed my hand and turned it so my palm was facing out.

"You wrote his name on your hand and you were biting your lip.Either you're really bored or you like him a lot." Tyler wiggled his eyebrows.I pulled my hand away and looked at it.Josh's name was on there for sure.I got my water bottle out of backpack and poured water on my hand.I cleaned off most of his name,but J and O was lift.

"Why do you like him?" Candice eyes met mines.

"I don't-" I started.I looked at the bike rack by us.Tyler's,Candice's,and my bike was on it.

"Cut the crap,you like him." Candice shook her head.I looked at her and Tyler looked at me.

"To best honest,I don't know why.He's nice and hot,but there's something about him that just makes me crazy for him." I shook my head and looked at the ground.I let my eyes look through my eye lashes.

"Speak of the devil." Tyler arched an eyebrow.I turned around and Josh was walking towards me.It seemed like everything was going in slow motion.

"Hey Tyler,Candice, Joey." Josh smiled.

"Hey." Tyler did the brother hug with Josh.Tyler and Josh were in the school's marching band together.They hung around each other and had almost every class together.I had a lot of classes with them,which means more time to see Josh.

"Hi." Candice said and turned around.She unhooked her bike from the bike rake and got on it. "I'll see you at my house,Joey and Tyler.Bye Josh." She took off on her bike.

"What was that about?" Tyler arched an eyebrow at me.I shrugged and looked at Josh.

"What's up?" I hooked my fingers in my belt loop and rocked on my hills.I bit my lip trying to fight the urge to jump on Josh and murder him with kisses.What's gotten into me?

"I was going to take you home." Josh smiled.I looked at Tyler.

"Tyler and I are going over Candice's house to do homework and mess around."

"I'll take y'all there."

"I have my bike." I quickly said.Josh frowned and pulled me into him.His arms were around my waist.His hair was in face and I couldn't see his eyes.He grinned.

"This boyfriend thing isn't going to work if you won't let me take you." Josh whispered in my ear.I arched into him.I looked into his greens and he looked into mines.I heard wolf whistles and snapped back to reality.I let go of Josh.

"Let's take that ride." I said and grabbed my bike.Josh gently took my bike and we followed him to his truck.Tyler helped him put our bikes in the back.We got in his truck and left.We drove in silence until we reached Candice's house.Tyler got out of the car and got the bikes down.

"I'll see you later." I unbuckled my seat belt and kissed Josh on his cheek.He pulled me back.

"That was weak.Like this." The kiss was filled with passion and lust.Without thinking,I climbed over the seat and on top of him.He held my waist with his hands and I held his head.He was mines.All mines,nobody else's.Hungry for more,I slipped my tongue in his mouth.As I tongues played with each other,I begun reaching for his pants.I snapped back to reality and stopped myself.

"Bye." I jumped out the truck's window and ran to the porch,where Tyler was sitting.He looked at me with an arched eyebrow.Candice was standing next to him shaking her head.

"Why'd you bring him here?" She asked walking into the house.We followed behind her and into her room. "Better question,why do you like him?"

"I don't know." I said as Tyler left the room.He didn't want to hear us fighting.

"Cut the crap,Joey.You like him because you're stupid and wrong.You don't know why you like him.Your brain is mad at your stupid heart.Stop being stupid!" Candice shouted.

"I'm stupid?I'm stupid!I wasn't the one who sent naked photos to a guy I didn't even know.You fell for his stupid tricks!" I snapped.

"Can't you see he's playing you?I heard him talking to his friends about a bet they made about you.He's playing you because that's what players do!"

"You're just jealous!" That was the best I could come up with.What if she was right?

"I'm not the stupid one."

"Go to hell,Candice!" I ran out the room.I ran out the front door,grabbed my bike,got on it,and peddled home.What if she was right?What if he was playing me?What if he was using me for something?Was I just a bet?I got my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed Josh.

"Hello?"

"Josh,it's Joey.Can you come over to my house?We need to talk about something."