Locker Trick

I walked out of class with Sarah laughing.Josh had came back changed just in time,before the teacher came.He bumped into me."Watch it!" I said and he smirked.

"You're one tough little cookie,aren't you." I looked at him long.He was handsome.

"Excuse me, but I'm not little and not your cookie."I looked at him hard and even longer.

"Yes you are.Judging by your style, you skateboard,listen to rock and techno,and going through I rough time."He was right. I enjoyed those things.I was going through a rough time."When I was holding your hand, I saw the cuts on your arm." I looked down and put my hair behind my ear.

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Joey, you can't hide them."He grabbed my arm and traced his fingers along them.

"I'll see you later." I looked at his face he smiled.I began to walk off,but he pushed me against the locker and put both hands on them.

"There's a later!" He whispered in a seductive voice. I ignored him,but he changed the subject.

"You know I like girls like you.You're not like the other girls.Your personality is some what different and cool.And I don't just say that to all the girls I seduce!"His brown eyes were on me and I felt his cool breath.

"You seduce other girls? I didn't know that!" I used sacrism and flirted.

"Are you flirting?"He adjust his face.

"Never in your pitiful dreams!"He chuckled.

"How 'bout you and I go out to get to know each other?"I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"How 'bout you learn how to treat and ask out a girl right!"I pushed him off of me and walked away.

"I know you want me.Every girl does!"He yelled after me.

"Well, maybe I'm not a girl!"I wanted to look back at the beautiful God.

"Oh, fiecisty.I like my girls like that!"He was still yelling at me.

He was right.I did want him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um readers.Sorry for it being short.I didn't want to put all I wrote into one chapter, so wait until the next one.The next one will kind of be funny.