4

"Turks and Caicos me again please" Andi whined as we entered the law firm together making me giggle cause I was thinking the exact same thing. "Girl this trip spoiled me so much with having Zac under me 24/7 I was struggling this morning to leave my man and my baby" I said thinking about all the way Zac folded me this morning. "You giving the I'm thinking about my man fucking me face.  Your nasty asses are like rabbits fucking every chance you get. Bet I'll be getting and niece or nephew soon" Andi said shaking her head at me. "Oh please don't lemme bring the amount of times I walked in on you and my brother. No little sister should ever see that shit like ever." I said making Andi laugh. I completely forgot about the ring Zac placed on my ring finger but somehow the bling had everyone's attention. "Congratulations" one of the girls said causing me to look at her confused but Andi on the other hand found this amusing. "You know they're gonna hate you even more now right." She said looking at me with a huge grin on her face cause I looked confused as fuck until she pointed to my ring. "Ooooooooh shit I forgot" I said instantly becoming uncomfortable. Making Andi laugh even more "Enjoy your day Mrs Taylor" she shouted making most of the people in the office turn their attention to me. Shit the dirty looks I got from some of these bitches made me make a mental note to kick Andi's ass.

I entered my office and of course there were white roses my favorite. With a note saying "I know you miss me so this is me letting you know I miss you too. I miss kissing you, I miss tasting you, I miss being inside you and the list goes on and on. Have an amazing day beautiful can't wait to see you tonight Wifey. I love you. Your man". Not my ass over here blushing thinking about all the ways Zac made me his in Turks and Caicos. My first one night stand really turned into a whole damn relationship. This just shows if you don't go looking for a man the the right man will some how find you. I was day dreaming about Zac and I when my mom knocked on my door then let herself in.

Mona: I love seeing you smile baby

Fatima: Thank you mommy, where's your side kick?

Mona: Not you calling your mother in law my side kick. I decided since I had a little free time to come check on my favorite girl and I just wanted to let you know I love.

Fatima: I love you too mommy. Just ask cause I know you wane.

Mona: How's things with Zac? I see the glow and I know you're super annoyed with everyone trying to be in your business so I thought I'd privately check in with you.

Fatima: and this stays between us?

Mona: Yes baby.

Fatima: Okay. Mom I'm like in love in love with this man.

Mona: anyone can see that

Fatima: Even though Ian was my first love and sexual partner. Zac was the first person who was able to make love to my soul. I'm so in love with him it feels like I can't breathe without him. And when his with me I have constant butterflies in my stomach. His scent makes me wane fuck him like crazy. His voice is my favorite sound and his embrace makes me feel like the world is a better place. Sexually he blows my mind. I can't believe I wasted all that time on Ian when I could've been with Zac.

Mona: My baby is in love (crying) oh honey I've seen you unhappy for years being in a relationship and being super isolated from your friends and family. While Ian's ass was out doing God knows what he expected you to be at home waiting for him. Honey I get that it was something you had to go and grow through. But as your mom I want my daughter to have the best and baby Zac is the best. I know he will treat you like the queen that you are. And he needs a woman like you, not just for himself but for Michael too. I see the three of you together and I'm so proud of the woman I've raised. I can't wait for you to have kids of your own and I already know you're gonna say mom I already have a kid and that's true cause that's just the person that you. You love Michael as your own because he is your own. Your dad and I watched you while we were on holiday and he was balling cause his baby girl finally got a man worthy of her.