7

I woke up early adamant to find out who the fuck felt brave enough to send pictures to Zac. There's obviously a shit load of thirsty bitches at the law firm that would want Zac and I to break up. I laid next to Zac deep in though plotting how I will put the bitch on her place. Zac kissed me bringing me out of my trance "I knowing you're plotting in that beautiful mind of yours." he said with a slight laugh. "Babe since it's Friday I'm thinking you could work from my office again I love when you're there. Plus I was thinking about asking Andi if their baby sitter could get Man-Man at school to that way he can have a sleep over with Elouise so we can have a little date night tonight or something" I said. "We can do whatever you want baby." He replied before getting out of bed to go hop into the shower and do his morning routine.

Good morning to the best most amazing most wonderful mommy ever.

Mommy💕
God morning baby 😘 what do you you need?

I can't just text my mommy🤷🏽‍♀️

Mommy💕
You can text but I know my daughter and your ass is trying to butter me up

I need you to let everyone go home early today except Greta.

Mommy💕
Why? What she do?

Yesterday Ian came to the office , she told me there was a man she doesn't know for me and he said it's important. Cut to it's Ian's ass the entire time

Mommy💕
Wtf she knows Ian though. This is some 🐍shit

No most definitely

Mommy💕
What the fucker want?

He's dying. Has stage 4 colon cancer

Mommy💕
Good! God always answers the prayers of those that are faithful

MOM!

Mommy💕
His bitch ass deserves that shit.

Anyway tell me why was someone texted Zac pictures of Ian and I hugging and of him on bended knee before me?

Mommy💕
The bitch has a death wish

Exactly, salty ass bitch cause Zac didn't want her. So can you please let everyone go home early and have her doing something that will keep her busy till after everyone is gone. Cause I have something for her ass. I also need someone to grab her phone so that she can't record shit. Oh and cut the cameras of that has the boulders boardroom in viewframe I don't need the shit I'm about to do on camera.

Mommy💕
Fatima there better be no blood stains on that fucking carpet when I get there Monday.

Promise mommy there will be no damages and if there is it will all be repaired come Monday.

Mommy💕
Okay baby see you at the office now now

Now that that's handled I got out of bed and headed to the shower Zac was busy with his skincare routine. "Babe what do you want for breakfast" he asked

"A bagel with caramelized red onion cream cheese please" I replied.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"Yes my love, don't have much of an appetite" I replied as I continued to shower

Once I got out of the shower I did my morning routine and since it's Friday and we usually dress down plus I'm literally only doing paperwork today and won't be seeing any clients I decided to wear an outfit that I knew would have Zac's hands on me the entire day. I already had the one boardroom booked for the entire day where Zac and I will be working from. Yep all eyes were about to be on us and I was about to seriously make bitches gag.