5

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Zachary I swear I'm gonna fuck you and that bitch up if she keeps messaging you! Why the fuck is your cousin's friend messaging you at crazy hours of the night? Better yet why does the bitch even have your number?" Fatima asked pissed at Zac.

"Ti it's not even like that!" Zac 

"THEN HOW THE FUCK IS IT CAUSE CLEARLY THE BITCH IS BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL YOU TO DROP MY SON OFF AT YOUR MOM'S SO YOU CAN GO TO A PENTHOUSE YOU OWN!" Fatima shouted.

"Baby, she's staying there while she and my cousin is in town." Zac said trying to reason with a visibly upset Fatima.

"DID YOU FUCK?" Fatima with tears streaming down her face knowing the answer by Zac's face expression. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS! YOU CAN GO TO YOUR BITCH, MY SON AND I WILL GO SLEEP AT MY MOM'S TONIGHT!"

"Fatima I swear-" Zac replied but before he could even finish what he was saying Fatima made her way to their room packed a bag and then went to Michael's room where she packed his bag, took the bags to her car and went to get Michael in his room before driving off.

Zac's cousin Pam and her friend has been in town visiting for the past few days, Zac and Pam's friend were fuck buddies over the years. Even though Zac have never really been in a relationship because of Man-man's wellbeing he had his fair share of fuck buddies Karen being one of them. Whenever she and Pam were in town they stayed at a penthouse owned by Zac so this time it was no different  the only problem is he never told Fatima about Karen nor the penthouse. Karen messaged Zac telling him to come over cause she missed his dick and Fatima saw the message cause his phone kept going off while Zac was in the shower grabbed his phone incase it was important business he needed to take care of however what Fatima found shattered her heart into pieces cause while Zac was busy fucking her, Karen's ass was sending nudes and videos of her playing with herself saying how she much she missed him. Livid Fatima stormed into the shower and confronted Zac, she got in more infuriated when Zac started stumbling over his words. 

Fatima drove around for a few hours listening to Beyonce's Me, Myself and I on repeat trying to figure out where she wanted to go, she knew she couldn't drive forever cause she had her baby with him and he needed to sleep in bed. She couldn't go to her house cause Zac has access to it, She didn't wane go her parents nor Andi and Robin's cause she didn't want them looking at Zac sideways, she couldn't go to Danni or Brina cause they would definitely tell and Andi so either way her family would find out she eventually decided to make her way to the Ritz hotel to get a room for her and Michael for the night. Once she settled Man-man in she hopped into the shower and sat on the floor crying then got out, messaged her assistant to cancel all her meetings for the next week because she wont be in. Fatima got into bed snuggled up with her baby and cried herself to sleep.

The morning she woke Michael up to get him ready for school, the boy was clearly confused but she didn't have the energy to explain why they were at a hotel to him when he was ready they got into her car she stopped at Starbucks to get him some breakfast before dropping him off at school. She messaged Zac to tell him Michael is at school and that he needs to pick him up. Went back to hotel to grab their things, checked out and made her way to Zac's to drop Michael's things and packed a few things she'll need for the next week because she booked herself a flight to Miami she needed sometime away from everyone especially Zac though she planned to facetime Man-man every night on his iPad.

Mommy💕
Hey baby I heard you canceled all your appointments for the week, are you okay? Do you need anything?

Hey mommy I'm okay, just taking the week off.

Mommy💕
Is that why Zac is over here crying? I know my daughter and I know you're not okay. Zac just told us everything.

I need sometime, I don't know why he's over there crying. Please just remind him to get my baby at school because I'll be out of town for a while.