Chapter 9 (Book 1)

,,Wake up!“ Charles heard a scream and some heavy music. His dream was quickly gone by the next scream of the song. ,,Grab a brush and put a little make up!” ,,Yuki what the fuck?!” Pierre´s scream pierced through the air. Charles opened his eyes and sat on his bed, the headboard digging into his shoulder blades. ,,What´s going on?” Charles yawned, his eyes fleeting between Yuki who was smiling cheekily, and Pierre, who is glaring daggers at the Japanese. ,,Yuki why the fuck did you wake us up using that song?” Esteban asked. ,,Well, it is simple- You have woken me up too early before, so I´m merely returning the favour, you assholes.” Yuki winked at Esteban.

Pierre looked at Yuki with a frown. ,,You´ve got a problem?” Yuki smirked. ,,Do you don´t like System of a down-“ Pierre thrown himself at Yuki. Yuki got pinned down. ,,Let me go you twat!” He shouted. Pierre smirked. He started to fight Yuki, tickling him and Yuki wailed. The second his shock fades, he is fighting back, kicking Pierre and trying to get on top of him. Charles watches the fight go on for a while, then his gaze falls to Esteban. They both share a look ,,I am tired of them – me too.”  Eventually Esteban stood up and went into the bathroom. Charles turned to look at the mess on the bed. Yuki was no longer pinned beneath Pierre, and Pierre, who no longar had the upper hand, was now under Yuki, trying to shake him off. Charles rolled his eyes, his too tired brain not in the mood for this shit this early.

,,Guys, could you please, stop.” He asked them. It seemed to startle them enough to stop for a second. Pierre realised the lack of attention Yuki currently had on him, as he turned his head to Charles. He swapped their positions and gained the upper hand once again. Yuki´s thighs squeezing him as the younger tried to remain on top. ,,MON DIEU! STOP THE FUCKING FIGHT YOU IDIOTS!” Charles snapped. Pierre huffed and reluctantly got off Yuki, while glaring daggers at his Monegasque friend. ,,Thank the fucking god.” Charles shook his head. ,,Putain enfin.” The door to the bathroom opened, Esteban stepped into the room in his school clothes. ,,I am going.” Charles huffed and grabbed his things, basically running into the bathroom.

,,Was that shit necessary?” Esteban asked after a while of Yuki glaring at Pierre and Pierre staring at his clothes. ,,He woke us up with that shit.” Pierre answered him coldly. ,,Yea, and? Charles and I both woke up too.” Esteban rolled his eyes. ,,Do not call SOAD shit.” Yuki fumed. ,,Well, I am just speaking the-“ ,,Shut up. Both of you.” Esteban demanded, earning a glare from both of them. ,,It´s seven fucking am and you are fighting over stupid shit.” He sighed.

After Charles left the bathroom, Yuki shot Pierre a cold glare. ,,I´m going now.” He said and closed the door behind him before the Frenchman had time to argue. He heard some protest muffled behind the door. He played one of his playlist, a familiar language surrounding him. He was still fuming. Pierre, that French asshole, Yuki´s brain added, didn´t like to be woken up early? Well too fucking bad, since this was a payback for him constantly waking him up early and then annoying him. Pierre may be older than him, but it´s not even by a full year so what authority does he really have? ,,None.” Yuki muttered angrily, the hot water running down his skin. ,,And then he decides to fight me. Because he did not like my alarm.” He thought out loud. ,,What a prick. The day would have been much better if that idiot had a brain and some basic human decency.” He huffed.

He dried himself, dressed up and checked his look on the mirror. Then he grabbed his pyjamas and walked out of the bathroom. His friends waiting for him in silence it seemed. Pierre had a sad look on his face, looking almost apologetic. Yuki rolled his eyes. ,,Great. Now he´s feeling sorry for himself.” He thought. ,,Yukino-“ the French boy started. ,,I don´t care.” Yuki said and made a beeline towards his bed, completely ignoring Pierre who stood up. Hurt flashed across Pierre face briefly, then he scoffed. He had the audacity to scoff. At me. Yuki thought. Pierre took his things and went into the bathroom.