Chapter 1: "Truly Badass"

Junior Year wouldn't be that bad. I thought. I hope it won't. I thought again. I jumped out of the car and kissed my granny's cheek.

"Bye sweetheart. Good luck!" She yelled out, I nodded and she started driving away.

"Good luck huh? Let's see about that." I whispered then started walking. I opened my locker and looked at Steve Miller's topless picture. Gosh I missed you. Even if you didn't know I exist. I sighed. Heartthrob, when will I be one? I chuckled. When? Next Century?

"Dee-Dee babe! You're staring at that monster again!" 

"Dang it Alex. Would you stop making people jump? And stop sniffing my hair. Get off!" I jumped. I pushed him. Alex is my best friend slash roommate. He lives at our house since I asked him to 'cause my mum and dad left me with my granny alone and started living abroad for almost a year now.

"Why did you left me?" He asked pulling me by my waist.

"Ish get off. You were snoring and sleeping peacefully I can't wake you up." I said it with a flirty tone. There's nothing between us, I repeat, there is noting between us. I took his hands off. 

"Awww, you really love me don't you?"

He asked pulling me closer. I pushed him but he was strong. He's quite a womanizer but he treat me as if I was his little sister. I just love him. (as a best friend, ok?)

"Of course now get off asshole." He chuckled and began opening my bag. It was truly annoying but I live with him now, so I might say I'm used to it, even though sometimes it just gets on my nerves like what the heck, it's so annoying.

"Let me see your schedule." He said and took the paper I was holding. See? He didn't ask I was just holding it, typical Alex.

"Hmm. We're almost at the same class except for Math and Home Economics. Whatever is that shit?" He asked and looked at me. I shook my head. How come he never knew this home economics when we had that last year? 

"You'll see." I said and took my books. I don't want to be late for Pete's sake, it's the first day!

"Bye babe I'll just go to my locker and we'll see at what class? English, yeah?" He asked and I nodded then he started running off. I walked at the corridor and noticed that I forgot to give Alex's pocket book that I borrowed last night. Right. He told me though, I need to give it back today because he was reading it and he took Mr. Giraffe then I hid his pocket book on my closet then the next day he found out I took it and I need to give it to him in exchange for Mr. Giraffe (my stuffed toy, I really can't sleep without it) I felt my phone vibrate. I took it and looked at the caller. Who would even call me in school, sigh.

"Alex Babe <3" Ugh! Alex! You changed your name again! I pressed the answer key.

"WHAT?!" I yelped. Great Alex now everyone's looking at my baby face. -__-

"Well hello to you too." He teased. This guy psh.

"What do you want? And don't ever change your name on my cell phone. Ugh Alex Babe. Eeew." I said and he chuckled.

"'Cause you need to put a lock on your phone baby face."

"Why'd you call?" I sighed. Maybe he's right I need to. He chuckled.

"I am not falling for your pranks again. Bye." I said and about to press the end call button. I know what's this guy is up to.