Chapter 8: "Apples for Apologies?"

Kandee's POV

Apples aren't always appropriate apologies hmm some Melanie Martinez there ayt. But why is he being so nice? Hmm maybe he injected some kind of poisonous liquid on that apple he's giving me? I was looking at him with a disgusted face.

"Err what is that?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrow looking arrogant as he ever.

"An apple perhaps," he answered with a very irritated tone.

"I know dumbass, but why?"

"Why what?" He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows then smiled, "I need to go." He said with a sweet tone THAT I'M NOT USED TO, then he tapped my head and left. What the fuck was that? Weird.

I continued eating while I was looking at that apple he gave me. He was probably reenacting the snow white movie where he's the evil queen and I'm snow white. Classic.

I twisted the apple and saw a note written on a tape:

Meet me at the field after pigging out will ya?

-Niall

Very gay, but okay then. I finished my food and immediately went to the field but I couldn't find Niall.

"I swear if this is some kind of shitty prank I will make you pay Horan." I whispered while looking for that dumbass irish guy with fake blonde hair.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard some voice then looked at my back and there he was holding a cup of coffee.

"Remember this?" He asked while showing me the cup filled with coffee. Fuck don't tell me he's going to pour that all over me. AGAIN.

"Uhh why?"

"I will give you the authority to reenact that time where you accidentally bumped me and poured my coffee all over your head but with a twist, do it to me." He smiled. I do not understand him.

"You know Niall, I'm not that kind of person." I shot at him. Truly I am not. But maybe sometimes when I feel like a bitch.

"I'll do that to myself then?" He said smiling at me. Whoah he's cute af. Oh no forget what I said.

"Don't." I stopped him while he's slowly trying to pour that hot coffee on his head.

"Will you ever forgive me for being a jerk?" He asked but this time I can see sincerity in his bright ocean blue eyes. It's kinda beautiful you know hehe.

"Are you being serious? You're acting weird lately."

"Please Kandee?" KANDEE HE CALLED ME KANDEE NOT ANY KIND OF DIABETIC FOODS.

"Wow you called me by my first name, I see."

"Please Valentine?"

"Also you got my last name right."

"I'm serious now."

"Okay then."

----------------------
Very veryyy verryyyy late but oh well had some motivation to continue

-Stella xx