Chapter 5: "Mr. Giraffe + Naked Guy = No Please"

Kandee's POV

Aaahhh the sweet sound of--

*BUGSH*

"What the heck." I fell on the couch. Sigh remember not your house. I quickly stood up and looked at the clock. Now where's the freaking clock here. I scanned the room for the wall clock and yeah. It's 6:30 am. I'm pretty sure the boys are still asleep. I might get some shut eyes for just five minutes. I went back to the couch and closed my eyes for god knows how long.

"WAKE UP THE BABY IS CRYING YOU LIL PIECE OF LAZY ASS." I was disturbed by the irish accent, poking my arms annoyingly. I hate this guy. I pushed him and he did it again.

"Can you take care of it for just a little time? Give me five minutes." I said and closed my eyes. He started poking my arms again. -___-

"NO BECAUE I DIDN'T SLEEP AND ITS UNFAIR IF I GAVE YOU 5 MINUTES WHILE ME, UP ALL NIGHT WITH ALL THE CRYING AND SHITTING." He yelled at my face with matching spit fountain. Yes he spat all over my face. -___-

"WELL ITS NOT MY PROBLEM YOU TAKE THE BABY UPSTAIRS." Of course I have to fight back.

"IT'S YOUR PROBLEM YOU DIDNT TOOK CARE OF IT AND YOU'LL HAVE BAD GRADES." Me? Bad grades? Are you talking to yourself?

"WHAT? I'M NOT A MIRROR OKAY? YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME CARRY THE BABY SO SHUT UP IT'S YOUR PROBLEM."

"NO IT'S YOURS BECA--"

"ARE YOU TWO GONNA FIGHT LIKE MARRIED COUPLES OR GONNA SHUT UP BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE. I'M SERIOUS." Liam went in the conversation and yelled. This guy is out of his mind. He should've gave me the baby if he can't even take care of it without complaining.

"Well this annoying friend of yours is blaming me that he didn't sleep bacause of the baby." I said honestly. It's what he said I'm just rephrasing it. He looked at me as if looks could kill. I rolled my eyes at him and he did so too. You think you looked good doing that well hear what I'm gonna say, stop rolling your eyes because you looked like a gay. 

"Well Niall?" Liam looked at Niall and he raised his eyebrows at him. Niall rolled his eyes and looked at him with his eyebrows raised too. I was confused as hell.

"She didn't took care of the baby so I didn't slept well last night." He said nonchalantly at Liam. Can you believe this guy. Sheesh.

"Why you took the baby last night right, Liam?" Liam nodded and Louis went down with a cup of tea-- maybe-- on his hand.

"What's with the yelling here?" He said and looked at us.

"Whatever I'm gonna take a bath. Take the baby." Horan said and I did what he said. I looked at Beau and rocked him slightly. They all went upstairs and to be honest, I should be the one taking a bath now because we all know girls do a lot of things in the bathroom and after that the make-up, all the work.

I put Beau down the couch and clean up the couch and my things and my stuffed to---

"Mr. Girrafe?" I whispered. OMG it's lost. I looked everywhere and nothing. I was close to tearing up because it was my childhood stuff. I got that when I was 8 at the crane games. It was actually my first prize at that crane game at the arcade and this girl (Blaine my girl best friend) took it from me and I end up beating her up. It was actually a great start to our friendship. I don't even know how did we became friends.

"Hey Kandee babe Niall took it last night you were sleeping." Louis interruped and I almost jump upon hearing him.

"Huh? Wait, he did what?" I said and flaming up, yes no one touches my Mr. Giraffe.

"Yes, upstairs, go get it. You were sleeping last night and he went down to eat and I saw him looking at something and I thought it was you but it was actually the stuffed toy you're hugging and he took it upstairs." I said nothing and before I knew it I was walking upstairs gonna get my Mr. Giraffe. 

"The blue door on the left." He yelled and I saw it. I gave out a deep breath before opening the door.

"You freaking Horan give me ba--" I saw his bare back and butt, naked...