Chapter 3: "This Is It"

DEDICATED IT TO YOU @lydia_18 CAUSE YOU'RE FAB! *Confetti pop* YAAAAAAY!

~~~

"A baby project." She smirked and everyone whined. Shit baby? What the hell does that mean?

"Oh." The nerdy girl sat down.

"You students will be partnered about this baby project an—" She said and I cut her off.

"Baby project? What is that even mean? Am I and my so called 'partner' gonna have sex for this pathetic project? What the heck! I am not gonna lose my virginity over this project! It's just another stupid project tha—" I was cut off by the Horan guy.

"God, you're a virgin?" He looked disgusted. What the fuck Kandee! You're embarrassing yourself. Dumb ass.

Everyone laughed together with Mrs. Palewood.

"What the? Honey, let me explain first." She said and I flushed. I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Ms. Valentine, you're not going to make one! You'll have this robot baby doll that scan yours and your partner's fingerprints and stuffs. It will give a loud cry if someone held it. It is made because teenagers these days end up being pregnant and didn't know what to do with the baby. See? Getting pregnant is really hard so that this baby doll is invented for every student to be trained in case some 'accident' happened and forgot to put a protection, I must say or if that's the term you use." She said and I blushed.

"Condoms." The Horan guy yelled.

"Three hours." She said and Horan smirked.

"Oh well, let's get you all set up with your partners and let's start tomorrow!" She clapped. Everyone snapped out of it and sat down, prepared to be partnered with and get into this 'baby project'.

Wow tomorrow is really a great start! Note the sarcasm. I flipped my notebook and wrote 6 months Baby Project. I got bored and doodled a bit and my name was called. I looked at Mrs. Palewood and she smirked.

"I'd like to partner you Ms. Valentine with... Hmmmmmm." She hummed searching for my partner. Who could be my partner? Steve come to mommy! I prayed that it would be Steve and lived happily ever after but yeah, reality sucks. It doesn't even have a 'happily ever after' I should say. All the worst.

"Okay, I got it." She said and looked at me. I was nervous what if I was partnered with a nerd, but I'm hoping it would be Steve. Hot, abs... Oh yeah!

"Alright, Ms. Valentine your 6-month partner is Mr. Horan." I swallowed and felt a lump on my throat. A big one! HORAN GUY IS MY PARTNER? NO FUCKING WAY!

The Horan guy looked at me as if he was disgusted with my looks. Well, he does.

"Okay, done. No exchanging of partners or else no grade, I'll be checking. Now copy the requirements on the board!" She said flipped the board which has a lot of words written on it. The usual teacher.

"Oh and by the way, you can sleep with your partners 'cause the baby doll is very annoying if they didn't scan yours and your partner's fingerprints when it's bedtime, you wouldn't like it." She chuckled. What the heck. Sleep with your partner? I can't believe this is actually happening to me. Why me? I stared at the board and didn't copy the requirements, just looking at it.

"Hey, I'm Niall." I looked at my right and met a blue eyed, blonde, Irish guy A.K.A. Jerk. He smiled perfectly, oh so perfect. I could stare at those ocean blue eyes for hours but then reality hit me.

"Kandee." I said coldly. No falling Missy. My subconscious said.

"No, I'm not into friendly stuffs but what I'm trying to say here is, I don't like sleeping at other houses so I should say that tomorrow, at my place." He said arrogantly. I rolled my eyes.