Chapter 6: "Gentleman...?"

But naked people aren't my thing. I should've knocked. Manners Kandee. 

"Excited to see me huh?" He looked at me not even giving a fuck on getting a towel and cover his natural state. How pathetic is he? Jesus let the floor eat me now. I covered my eyes because I am really not used to these things. For once in my life I haven't seen Alex naked. He usually bathe before me because I'm too slow and he doesn't want to wait. Impatient. He once woke up late and I took the bathroom first and he took a bath downstairs, I know. But what the hell Horan!

"Can you like put a towel on I mean like earth to Horan? I'm here." I said and just turned around because my inner self would just peek you know how girls are sometimes. Kinky. Oh what did I just said? What the heck.

"Oh little miss Virginia haven't seen manhood. Whatever bubblegum I'm all dressed up. What do you want?" He asked and I faced him. I'm getting quite furious right now this Horan guy! I hate him so much! Virginia -_- 

"Where's Mr. Giraffe? Louis told me you took it and I was searching all over the freaking place where the hell did that stuffed toy went when it can't even walk or even talk so why would it go anywhere huh? And who would've took it? Right. So giv--" He cut me off. Maybe I'm exaggerating right now. Oh well. Ranting is my thing. So if you don't want to hear my machine gun then don't load it. Get it?

"Sheesh it's morning I don't want to hear you screaming do it later at school or somewhere someone would actually give a fuck over that, here's your smelly plush toy or whatever. You should put it on the laundry it smells like you drooled on it." He threw Mr. Giraffe over me and I felt embarrassed. Does it really smells bad? I turned around and smelled it a bit and it really does. Goodness I really should but I don't have time ugh. Never mind.

"Whatever thanks." I went down and saw everyone eating and Liam rocking Beau. I sat down on the couch and fixed my things. I took a glance on my watch and it's already 7:39am. I need to go to school now sigh. 

"You should eat here with us Kandee." Zayn invited me to eat with them but I would really love to but I need to go, I went near them and Zayn handed me an orange juice and I drank some.

"Thanks Zayn. Hmm I should go now tell Horan I already went to school, okay? Thanks!" I went to the couch and took my bag and Beau with me. I really wish granny or Alex would drive me to school right now because it'll be embarrassing walking or taking the bus holding a baby doll and everyone would be like staring at you and what if Beau started crying and ugh. So much would happen. I don't want to be embarrassed. I went outside and whatever I'll take the bus or whatever comes to me. 

I ran to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come but it's it taking too long right now. I sighed and look at my watch it's 7:54am and classes will start at 8:15am. This is hopeless should I just walk or...? Okay I'll just walk the walk of shame with Beau.

I was walking with Beau on my right arm and good thing I wasn't using my purse or else everything will be a mess, I was using my jansport backpack. My bag was kinda heavy though. I got tired and stop for a bit then Beau started crying. I rocked him and rocked and rocked until a car pulled up and I saw Horan came out.

"Here lemme help you." He took my bag and took Beau. Is this another fantasy of mine? Niall Horan Jerk helping me with my stuffs? He got in and I was just there staring at him on disbelief. 

"What are you dilly dallyin' there get in!" I did what he said and we stayed quiet until we got to school....

Heyyyy thanks for reading I updated alreadyyy sorry for the typos please bear with me. Love youuu guys Happy New Yearrr! Yay! Anddd it was quite short sorry I'll make it up on the next chapters because it'll be intense I'll tell you guys when it will become intense because I wouldn't know if some might get uncomfy so better if ready. Thanks for all the support!

-Stella xx