Chapter 4: "A Lovely Bed Please?"

I DEDICATE IT TO @llamacornhoran I LOVE YOU OKAY OH AND THANK YOU.

Kandee’s POV

Oh yes I had time to introduce myself to these two hotties and they did too. It was nice talking to them. For once I thought I was going to be raped by his jerky friends but nu-uh. The two of them are hell-a nice! Although Zayn looked like a rapist but he’s so nice and Harry’s a gentleman. I’m going to melt like fuck here.

“HAHAHAHA really? Oh my god you two are so nice!” I squealed and they both smiled at me. Right now I’m having Harry feels. Like whut? I’m between two hotties here. Ooooh heaven. STAHP KANDEE! NO.

“Gosh she’s so naive.” Harry stated and my eyebrows furrowed. He again smiled at me and oh my gosh. I’m done.

“Is Horan really like that?” I asked and Zayn furrowed his eyebrows.

“Like what?” He asked and looked at me. Fuck. No. Stop. Falling. No. Please.

“Ya know, like a jerk or something? I don’t know.” I said and looked down fiddling some loose thread on the hem of my shirt.

“You know, he’s the sensitive one on our group. He once told us that he’d be the sloppiest boyfriend ‘cause he likes cuddling, kissing and stuffs. He’s a cry baby but then he just changed... We don’t know how. Oh I remembered a girl once told him that he’s fat and ugly, he cried 3 hours straight. But things change so we just have to go with it. Maybe he got rejected for so many times and he tend to lose that patience and respect for others. Now what? Girls are head over hills for him.” Harry sighed and looked down. I sighed and looked at the three guys talking in the kitchen.

I looked down and silence filled the air. What now? Suddenly I heard some footsteps. I looked at them and Horan looked at me then sighed.

“Cry baby.” I whispered. Harry looked at me then laughed. He mouthed ‘shh’ and smirked.

“Okay, so what?” Zayn asked and looked at Horan.

“Okay first let’s introduce ourselves to each other.” Liam commanded and they all nodded, so did I.

“You first Liam, you thought of it.” A brunette guy told the Liam guy as he said and the Liam guy took a deep breath and looked at me.

“For sure you five already know me exc—“ He was cut off by the brunette guy I was referring to earlier. What? Newbie here. I don’t know what’s his name ugh.

“Ya get to the fucking point Liam.” He sighed and I got a little bit scared. I think he don’t want me here.

“Shut up Louis!! Okay so I’m Liam Payne. Uhh I don’t go to yours and Niall’s school but yeah so, uhm, well I’m—“ He stammered and the Louis guy-- for sure—cut him off, again.

“I’m Louis Tomlinson but sometimes they call me Boo Bear. What? Who am I kidding? The always call me that! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA! HAHA. Okay. Nice to meet you Bubblegum.” He extended both of his arms for a big hug. What Bubblegum?

I hugged him and pulled out afterwards. I gave him a confused look.

“Are you all uncomfortable with me sleeping here? It’s okay I mean I can—“ I was cut off by Louis, AKA Boo Bear.

“It’s fine love.” He flashed a toothy grin. I felt Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Mine.” Harry said and I just smiled with confused look. He smiled at me and chuckled then took off his arm.