Chapter 7: "The Change"

A/N: 

Hey everyone happy new year! Thanks for your support and your inspiring comments. I really love you guys! 

-Stella x

Niall's POV

I went down after Sugar came rushing in my room and took her smelly giraffe I don't know why it's that valuable to her. I fixed my bed and cleaned my room. I'm not those guys who has messy room and stuffs walk inside Louis' room and you'll see and smell dumpster. Someday I just want to clean his room up for him, sometimes I feel like doing something for someone. I rushed downstairs and saw them all eating but Bubble's gone and she also might've took Hunter with her. I sat down next to Zayn who's enjoying the pancake that Liam made for breakfast.

"Hey mornin, where's Cupcake?" I took a plate and put some orange juice on my glass and started drinking it then refilling it up. I took some pancake that Liam made and pour some syrup on it then looked at Zayn.

"School." He said. Just plain, bored, nonchalant, as if somethings wrong with me. He's not that usual plain boring while talking to me. He'll usually say, 'Oh she went to school already and blah blah yadda yadda.' He say too much. While there were times when he wants to be alone and quiet and he'd talk to us like that, like there's something wrong while there's nothing to be talked about, but this time I felt like he's mad about something, mad about something with me.

"Uhm is there something you want to talk about man?" I gulped and he looked at me, silently. He just sat there looking at me. 

"Uhh." I groaned and he was just there looking at me and it's getting quite awkward now. Zayn man if there's something wrong just tell me.

"You know you changed Niall, a bad change." I stayed silent. Maybe I did. Maybe I changed quite a bit or a big change. I changed and they didn't liked it. I thought for sure they would love the strong Niall like I am today. 

"You've become something I wouldn't expect you to be. You disappoint me Niall, a lot." I looked down and I reflected on what he said. I thought they'd be proud of me if I changed, like they wouldn't have to deal with me crying at 3 in the morning over a girl, over something I regret doing, over something to feel bad about. I thought they'd be proud.

"For example, Kandee. You don't respect her, you don't respect any girls at all. What happened?" He asked and I looked away from him, was about to cry on the things I did. Maybe it's not too late to change back again. My face lit up and I ate my food like a thunder, I drank my juice as fast as I can and wiped my mouth with a towel. I stood up quickly and ran to the door near the key bowl and took the key to my car.

"Bye guys later!" I yelped at them and they all nodded at me. I stopped for a while and went back near Zayn.

"Oh and Zayn," He looked at me and raised both of this eyebrows. "...thanks." I said and this might sound gay but I hugged him. I really did.

"Anytime man. I'll just walk to school or take the bus when it ever comes, go and get her." He said and I know that he knows what I'm thinking about. Zayn, typical dude but he knows everything about me.

"Okay thanks later man." I strolled off and went to find Kandee.

Kandee's POV

"Uhhh so Horan, you're holding my bag." I broke the silence because he didn't talked while he drove me to school and now, he's with me walking and he's still not talking. I got kind of creep out because of the following: (In order)

1. Earlier he was being an asshole as he were when dealing with me at his house, but he drove me to school. I know, WHY?

2. He's now walking with me and no, he's not talking or blabbering or complaining or whatever obnoxious things he usually says.

3. He's holding my bag since he saw me walking to school and he pulled over for me to get in.

4. He's in a deep thought since we were in the car. What's he thinking about?

"Hellooo..?" I elongated the word hello just to express him that I'm running out of patience with him. He never talked since earlier.

"Oh sorry hey." He finally talked. Thank heavens.

"What's with you? You were in a deep thought and you're holding my bag and Beau." I asked and he gave me my bag and I wore it, I can say it's quite heavy but he was still holding Beau.

"Oh nothing anyway I'll give this to Mrs. Palewood." He was referring to the baby, Beau. I just nodded and we went separate ways, me to my locker and him to Mrs. Palewood.

(A/N: I forgot to tell you guys that they need to give the baby doll to Mrs. Palewood every morning to avoid distractions during classes. I'm a horrible author I'm sorry.)

"Yo Dee. Morning, granny got you this." Alex poked me while opening my locker and he was holding a hundred bucks. I took my books and placed it on my bag and zipped it. I looked at it and took it and thanked him.

"Wow did granny won the lottery? Tell her I said thanks." I chuckled and he just nodded. The bell rang and we went to our classes already.

~~~~~~~

It's Mrs. Palewood class. Home Economics or Health whatever you prefer. I was there listening to whatever she's discussing on how to carry the baby, how to feed, basic stuffs. I was playing with my pen until it fell and I had to get up because it went far away near the door, near Horan specifically and I shouldn't be expecting some miracles to happen for him to pick that up and give it to me so I stood up and I saw him took the pen and gave it to me. Oh. He did took it. 

"Thanks." I said to him and he just nodded and he's serious, listening to the discussion or he's just thinking of something, I don't know he's confusing. He's bipolar sometimes. So I went back to my seat and just listened.

"Okay now everyone, remember I told you that you have this baby doll a project for six months? I was just exaggerating it to be exact, this project need to be done by just a month. So don't worry about it okay? So anyways back to the discussion. Blah blah blah..." Mrs. Palewood said. So it's just for a month not six months? Omg this is another miracle. Thank God. Just to be sure I asked Mrs. Palewood again because there was no shocked expression or anything, they probably didn't understand it. Everyone was about to fall asleep.

"Uhm excuse me Mrs. Palewood," I raised my hand and she gestured me to stand up so I did what I was told and everyone looked. "...so you're saying that this is only for a month which means next month, it's done?" I asked and she nodded.

"That's right, Ms. Valentine." Oh yeah. 

~~~~~~~

It's lunch and I'm having some spaghetti today. I got really hungry because I didn't ate breakfast and I did something on recess. So I'm probably gonna pig out now. I looked for a table to sit on and looked for Alex wherever is he. 

So, I don't know where's Alex but I found an empty table near the wall so I sat there and ate my spaghetti. I was so so so hungry that I even forgot that there's people around. But whatever now, I'm hungry and they wouldn't even care. I wiped my mouth and I felt the chair in front of me moved and someone sat on it.

"Hey." I saw Horan sat on the seat in front of me and he was handing me his apple...