Death row.

Hay guys! So this is another new series!! Oh by the way, check out me friend Emily55447! She is new to wrighting so cut her some slack but so far she's doing pretty good!

Dans pov :

Its a terrifying feeling, being sent to a prison on death row. Not because I have to think about my enviable death or being in prison for that matter . It's because of the other prisoners.

Four people to a cell. Four beds, two on two separate sides. But you might be thinking this sounds ok. Its not a very retraining prison. All the prisoners eat together, go outside together. The prisoners pretty much sort out their own disputes without having to involve guards. Nice-ish cells with a private toilet. But the thing is, the other people are also on death row. They are brutal, violent, rapists and murders. And I'm practicaly a kitten made out of candy floss.

I shuffled down the rows of Cells, the hand cufs jingling around my wrists. My cinnamon hair brushed just about my eyes. I've been told I have very feminine eyes. Well, I've been told I'm very feminine in general. My face, hair, body shape.

The criminals in the cells are nothing like me. I keep hoping we won't stop. Just keep walking forever, so I don't have to be in a cell with these people.

They sit confidently, muscles bulging, tattoos on full display. I walk, crouched in on myself, staring at the grey floor, trying to avoid eye contact. I flinch as they shout and whistle at me. I'm the closest thing to a woman they've seen in years.

" Woo this is a Men's prison little girl! We are gonna have fun with you!"

" Aren't you just the most beautiful little thing! Be careful at lunch darling, we're coming for ya!"

" This one's mine boys! "

" Just drop him off here sir! we'll have some fun with him! "

I hated to think that I would be staying in one of these cells. With four of these people..... Oh god....

" Here. Cell number 1148. These boys here will explain the breakfast, lunch and dinner sceduales as well as showers. "

The guard unlocked my cuffs and pushed me into a cell. I stumbled in, looked up, expecting for the worst. I heard the guard leave behind me.

On one side of the divided room were two boys. One of them had slightly curled, carob couler hair. The other had messy brown hair. On the opposite side lay the person that I assumed that I would be sharing a side with. The beds are quite close. The man on my side had ebony hair, in a fringe similar mine. The walls were a mess of illustrations.

All eyes were on me as I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. Then the 1st boy burst into a fit of laughter, shortly followed by the 2nd
boy.

" What? " I squeeked.

They carried on laughing.

" What is it? " I said again, self consciously.

" Aww and his accent! " The 2nd boy cooed

" What? " I repeated.

" All I can say is good luck."

" They are going to love you! You are screwed. Literally. "

I started to shake.

" Don't listen to them. I'll keep you safe. " Said the black haired boy.
" This is Chris and this is Pj " He gestured to the other two. " And I'm Phil. Whats your name? "

" Dan. " I mumbled.

" He is so adorable. " Pj said

" So cute." Agreed Chris