Wish I could see.... You.

Ok Supoer short!! Comments where you're from!! I was chatting with a Phan who reads my oneshots from America!! I'm from Wales btw!! Prynhawn Da!! ( Good afternoon!)

Phil sat in the hospital. He had been waiting there for 4 hours.

Dan was in surgery.

He needed some surgery to sort out an infection or something.

Phil wasn't really listening. He was to busy watching Dan being pulled away. All by himself because Phil can't go with him....and Dan hates hospitals.....

Phil sat in the almost emty waiting room. He was shaking and his eye's were still watering.

" Are you om there? "

Phil looked up. A nurse with dark brow, tinged purple, hair stood next to him. She was pale, almost as Phil actually. And short. Like adorable short.

( Btw guys this nurse is based of a Phan of my oneshots I talked to! If you wanna be in one messege me with your name and Description!)

" Uh....yea....I'm just.... Yea I'm ok. My boyfriend is in surgery though so I'm...... Just scared. " Phil croaked.

The Nurse smiled warmly at him.

" I'm Elizabeth. You can call me Lizzy." She extended her arm and shook Phils hand.

" I'm Phil. Nice to meet you. "

" Do you need a drink of water Phil? You're not looking to good. "

" Um....yes actually. That would be nice thanks. "

" Ok one second. "

The Nurse skipped of around a courner. She appeared again with a bottle of water in her hand.

" Here. What's your boyfriends name Phil? " She handed him the water and sat down.

" Dan...."

" How long have you been waiting? " She asked.

" 4 hours I think....."

" Oh he shouldn't be much longer! "

" Hopefully.....I love him so much."

" I bet you do. "

" He's just so nice and funny and perfect and beautiful and I don't know what I'd do without him. " He sighed.

" He'll be fine. Don't worry. "

A doctor in a white coat walked into the waiting room.

" Mr lester? "

Phil jumped out of his seat and practical ran to the doctor.

" That's me! "

" Come with me. "

Phil followed the doctor untill they came to a door.

" Now....Mr lester. You'r boyfriends surgery went well. But......for the moment... Due to complications..... He is suffering with temporary blindness. "

" W....what..... "

" His vision show return within a day or two. He is waking soon so you should go and see him..."

Phil hesitantly shuffled into the room.

His Dan lay on the bed. Tubes coming from his arms and his face pale.

Phil crept the Dans side. He sat down and listened to the steady beep of the machines.

After a while Dan started to stir.