36 - Cleo | Versatile

Watching Harry watching a movie was even better than the movie itself

Honestly, he'd picked The Notebook again and I had no idea how he managed to watch the same movie so many times. I couldn't, I was too restless and I already knew the ending and most of the lines, sadly it became boring.

But I had a feeling he picked this movie kinda like a comfort movie... because he knew what to expect and he could relax his mind in the process.

I was just happy he was distracting himself, Harry had been a bit off since what happened and it was never good when he was too quiet. It meant he was thinking too much and his brain was a dangerous place, just like mine.

Well, it'd been four days since we killed Ray and all that chaos, and we'd been in Ash's house ever since. It was small and very comfy, definitely not like the type of place Harry was used to. He'd complained about it already, which was funny because I had more money than he did and yet I preferred simpler things.

This house was actually perfect, it had two bedrooms upstairs, one bathroom, a comfy living room, and a small kitchen. It was all we needed and more, plus Ash had bought us food and clothes, since we weren't leaving the house at all for the past days.

It was so fucking difficult for someone like Harry and me to stay still and tamed, we weren't used to actually resting. But we had to, especially me.

I sleep for twenty hours when we got here and Harry told me it looked like I was in a coma. I was just exhausted and it seemed like I had finally rested for once. No one woke me up and I just slept... no dreams or nightmares.

The painkillers probably helped with that much-needed part and I was very thankful, I wasn't in pain anymore and I could feel myself healing nicely. I changed my bandages three times a day and put some ice on my ugliest bruises, and Harry was also being careful and doing the same.

He got annoyed more quickly and I had to help him because he needed to keep his right hand immobilized, and he acted like a damn child when he realized he needed more help than he wanted.

But he was using his left hand pretty well, even though it was funny to see him eating holding a fork with his left hand. I laughed more than I should and then he'd make fun of me and we'd start making fun of each other.

In different circumstances, it'd probably have ended up with him fucking me against the fridge, but we had to be careful. The quicker we healed the better, and I didn't want any infections or complications.

Ash called the doctor to check on us again yesterday and Mary said we were okay, we didn't even have to take the painkillers anymore. For once being still and obedient was actually a good thing.

It meant more time to think... and I was still very fucking worried about Liam and the FBI.

Ray was only one guy looking for a reward, and there were probably more people just like him out there. Rowley was one of them and god only knew how many people Liam had contacted to try to get Harry and me killed.