78 - Harry | Always

I was doing my best to annoy Cleo during the day and I was being very successful

The more time you spent with a person, the more you got to know the little details about them almost instinctively. You just know how they're going to react and what to expect, which made my life easier because my goal was to really piss her off.

It wasn't my fault, we'd spent the past two days locked in this small apartment studio and I had to find ways to distract myself from the neverending anxiety consuming my mind.

We couldn't leave at all and we'd stocked enough food and supplies for about a month or so, which was the amount of time we thought would be enough until the FBI decided to move on to another state after not finding us here.

Cleo and I were actually planning on laying low and not doing anything, which was the safest option. Not even Zayn knew the exact location of this apartment studio, we were isolated here... and it was very small.

Not that I was complaining, this was a very cute apartment studio and I could picture a young Cleo living here... there were no decorations at all, just a simple queen-sized bed in the bedroom along with a small nightstand and a lamp on top.

The kitchen was simple and with the necessary shit, the bathroom was a little too small and we were having a bit of trouble showering together because I kept hitting my elbow on the wall whenever I washed my hair or tried to reach for the soap.

Cleo was making fun of me because of that but there was a crack on the glass of the shower cubicle now because of how hard I hit my elbow last night, when my plan was to push her against the wall and fuck her.

Turns out she just kept laughing at me and we didn't fuck, which maybe was the reason why I was teasing her so much today.

We cleaned the place yesterday and we weren't doing much but focusing on our current shitty situation. I was using my laptop to do some research on Liam to see if we could find anything at all to help us figure something out, and then I caught myself searching for my sister on social media.

Gemma, well Holly, had an Instagram and Twitter and all of that shit that I could never see myself having at all. Cleo and I couldn't afford to make our lives public but it was interesting to see just how normal my sister was.

I couldn't help it, I missed her. I knew it sounded ridiculous because we hadn't even spent that much time around each other, but I simply missed her and I still felt like shit for not being the brother she wanted to have. The brother she deserved.

But she was back to her normal life and I didn't plan on disrupting it anymore.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated and I reached for it in my pocket, being careful not to disturb Cleo just yet because she was very concentrated on the horror movie she had picked for us to watch tonight.