13 - Cleo | Diversion*

I was very happy today

It was an unusual feeling, especially after all the shit I'd been through in the last six months, so I decided I was going to enjoy it the most I could.

The only good thing in my life was Harry, and if I had to go back I'd still make the same decision of getting in the car with him... even back then I knew there was something so intense between us that couldn't be ignored.

I had already put my skirt back on and Ashley had placed a very thin plastic over my recent tattoos, and she wasn't lying when she said it would take long hours. Well, I had picked very large tattoos and I didn't regret them at all.

It'd been a while since I'd gotten my snake tattoo and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed feeling the tiny needles on my skin, it was almost relaxing.

Now I had both sides of my hips with incredible tattoos and I was in love with every single one of them. From the incredible dark unicorn design, to the new dagger integrated into my old snake tattoo. And I couldn't forget Harry's initials on my ass. Actually tattooed for real now... forever.

Somehow I wasn't freaking out about it as much as I thought I would. It actually made me get an absurd amount of butterflies, and seeing my own initials tattooed on his neck was so fucking hot.

I enjoyed this more than I probably should and I knew how insane it was, but we weren't exactly a sane couple.

When he asked me to do it I was sure I had misheard it, I wasn't expecting it at all. But Harry was right, this was our thing since the first time we fucked. He had marked my ass with his rings and the next time we had sex I carved my initials in his neck... now we had the tattoos on those exact spots.

And he was already imprinted in my soul... too deep under my skin, more than any tattoo could ever be.

I was currently waiting for Harry as he paid Ash and they were talking a bit about 'old times', and I didn't want to just stand there and stare so I was admiring the old jukebox near the pool table across the room. It was around nine p.m. already and it surprised me quickly time had passed. Ash was actually very cool and it was rare for me to like someone this fast, but she made me feel comfortable and she was so fucking funny. She loved making fun of Harry and I lived for that, he got so annoyed at her today.

He was also very happy, I could tell. His smiles were genuine and the way his dimples kept indenting on his cheeks made me smile, it was so contagious. I was glad he liked the ridiculous little unicorn tattoo on his shoulder, thank god my initials looked much better.

It was nothing compared to the professional drawing Ash had done for me, but he seemed very much satisfied with his tiny unicorn. Today was one of the best days of my life, and I only had a handful of those... most of them with Harry. "Baby, you ready to go?" Harry spoke up, catching my attention.

I turned around to look at him and he was smirking, with a wicked glint in his eyes as if he knew something I didn't.

He had taken off his blazer and now the sleeves of his shirt were folded up to his elbows, a few extra buttons were undone so it revealed a bit of the butterfly tattoo on his sternum.