51 - Cleo | Rollercoaster

I was in a terrible mood

Fuck, this couldn't be fucking happening after two fucking years without getting my period. What a fucking nightmare, I wanted to break everything around me if I could fucking move.

There was a reason why I started taking my birth control without interruptions, I'd bleed way too much and my periods lasted a whole damn week with a very heavy flow. Heavy didn't even cover it, and let's not get started on the fucking cramps that had already started. And they'd only get worse.

But in the middle of all this chaos, my kidnapping, and the whole fucking mess with Anne, I forgot to take my pill for about two days or so, but I quickly resumed right after that thinking it wouldn't be a problem. I had

forgotten before and it wasn't the end of the world, but this was one of the few times that my period managed to make an appearance.

I was going to blame it on my suffocating stress during the past few weeks, I was sure it had something to do with this. Added to the days I didn't take the pill, I just knew my hormones were a fucking mess. Just like I was.

Well, at least this meant I wasn't pregnant before, but Harry had literally come inside me only ten minutes ago.

I was pretty sure I couldn't get pregnant so easily after all these years of birth control and also because of my condition, but I was going to get myself a morning-after pill just in case, and I wouldn't mess up my birth control from now on.

I was currently in the shower with Harry, with my arms wrapped around my body as I started praying to all the gods out there, even though I was an atheist. I couldn't take these fucking cramps, they were the worst thing ever.

Harry was finishing his shower, never taking his eyes off me as he washed himself. He didn't dare to say anything or touch me, probably waiting for me to do something.

I was pretty sure he knew how amazing my mood was. My eyes said it all, I hadn't said a word ever since we left the living room and he had no idea what he was in for.

I rushed to the bathroom as soon as I realized that the extra wetness I was feeling wasn't just Harry's cum, and he followed me. I didn't complain that

he got in the shower with me because my legs were still weak and I just knew the pain was going to be unbearable very soon, it was better to have someone around.

There was so much blood that it looked like a damn crime scene.

I shouldn't have fucked him, I was so damn stupid. I was still angry at him, the amazing sex didn't change that. It actually only made my cramps worse, I fucking loved having endometriosis.

Yes, it was a good angry fuck and now I knew the reason why I went from homicidal to horny so fucking quickly.

My mood swings were the worst and I had zero control, but I shouldn't have sex on my period, it made it hurt so much more. The pain was something immeasurable, worse than all the times I nearly died combined. My vagina was currently throbbing, and not in a good way.