58 - Harry | Trouble

I woke up because of the bright sunlight coming through the windows, and I had no idea where I was or what the fuck had happened

As soon as I looked around, I realized I was in my bedroom back at the penthouse... and the last thing I remembered was driving to Ash's house after Zayn and Cleo left the club.

Cleo was currently right next to me, sleeping very deeply while her fingers were threaded in my hair like usual. I could feel her warm breaths fanning my neck and one of her legs was around my hips. I noticed there was a fresh wound on her thigh, it was already stitched up and it seemed quite deep... god, what the fuck was going on?

I didn't remember her getting hurt in the club, Zayn told me she stabbed Liam but he didn't mention anything about Cleo getting hurt.

Maybe they were too busy thinking about the fucking kiss.

That piece of information I could remember very well, it was engraved in my brain forever. The red lipstick on Zayn's lips... the way Cleo told me she was the one who kissed him because of that godforsaken plan.

Fuck this shit, I was barely awake and my blood was already boiling.

I looked at Cleo again, she seemed exhausted... but I was still pissed nonetheless. I knew they were supposed to play a couple but I truly didn't want to think about the possibility of anything like that happening. I did my best to ignore it, but it was in vain.

No one was supposed to fucking touch her but me.

I reached out my fingers to brush a strand of hair off her face, and I noticed there were still a few drops of dry blood on her pale skin. She was wearing one of my shirts and nothing else, as if she was so tired that she didn't bother to do anything before going to bed.

But how did I get here? Why couldn't I remember our way back home or anything about Ash? Maybe Zayn hit my head a little too hard on the steering wheel, my whole face was still throbbing and I probably had an ugly bruise already. The fucker was fast, I had to give him that... I had never seen him so fucking pissed off before, but that didn't change the fact he touched what's mine. I couldn't control the jealousy, I said some stupid shit last night but I was just so furious.

And now I was angry and confused.

Did we even go to Ash's house? Was I so stressed that I blacked out?

I remembered Cleo wasn't doing well either, she seemed completely out of it when she got in the car last night... and I just had a feeling this whole plan of hers wouldn't work out since the beginning. Seeing Liam again was probably too much for her and I wondered what exactly happened.

That son of a bitch probably said something to her to get her to lose control, I just knew he'd mentioned Niall. Thank god I wasn't there or else I would've burned the place to the ground, I was so fucking tired.