Chapter #17

Nafrat ka Beej

The next day, when Aliya along with Umer Rajput reached her home. Everyone was already waiting for her. They greeted everyone before taking their seats. Umer Rajput, who accompanied her, was stunned. The restless faces of the Khan family gave birth to unease and a tint of guilt in him. He gulped the lump in his throat before speaking.

"Abba ji, woh darasal Rubaisha nay... saaf inkaar kar diya hai" Umer Rajput eyed Shariq
(Father, the thing is that Rubaisha... she denied)
"Wajah jaan saktay hain?" asked Arshad Ali Khan
(May we know the reason?)
"Yasmeen" came a one word answer reply from Aliya Khan

This name enraged Shariq. He abruptly stood up from his seat which caused the chair to fall down with a huge force and break. Anger coursed through his veins as he exited his house. Arshad Ali Khan followed his brother who sat in his car. Without wasting another second, Arshad sat with him. No one exchanged a word with each other. A lone tear escaped the prison of his eyes and fell. The pain he felt was unbearable. He roamed around the city aimlessly. His expressionless face did injustice to the havoc in his heart. The color of his knuckles turned white due to his tight grip.

"Shariq" a light whispered brought him back to the world
"Hmm" he replied
"Look at the time" Arshad said

Shariq did as he was told and to his shock, they spent a total of six hours roaming aimlessly around the city but he wasn't even tired.

"Wapis chalein?" Arshad asked softly
(Shall we return?)
"Kahan?" Shariq asked innocently
(Where?)
"Ghar" Arshad replied
(Home?)

Shariq nodded and they made their way back home. As soon as they entered, Shariq was welcomed by the person he hated the most, Yasmeen. He marched towards her but he was blocked by his brothers.

"Tumhari himmat kaisay hui meray saamnay aanay ki?! Mein tumhay jaan say maar donga! Tumhay kya lagta k tum mujhay unnsay alag kar do gi aur mein khamosh rahonga! Mein tumhay jaan say mar donga! Chorien mujhay!" Shariq shouted
(You dare to stand in front of me after what you did?! You think you can separate us! I will kill you! Leave me!)

Sumaira Rajput signaled Aliya to take her sister as her own son was getting out of control. The next second, everything came to a halt. Shariq who was getting aggressive stopped his movements. His body froze on its spot. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Dawood Ali Khan hugged is son. Shariq shook in his embrace.

"Mein Rubaisha say hi shaadi karonga! Mein unsay Ishq kar baitha hon baba!" tears trickled down his face as he tried to hide himself in his father's embrace
(I will only marry Rubaisha! I am in Love with her, baba!)
"Ab teri shaadi Rubaisha say hi hogi chahay pyaar mohabbat say yah phir zoor zabardasti say" Dawood Ali Khan said
(Now you will marry Rubaisha even if you have to use force)

On the other hand, Yasmeen was shaking in fear but there was a different emotion swimming in her eyes, anger. Her eyes watered with pain. Aliya Khan who was furious paused.

"Mein nay pyaar hi toh kiya hai! Woh mujhay pasand bhi nahi kar sakta kya?" she asked her sister
(I like him! Can't he like him?!)

_______________**********_______________
Thank you so much for reading😊❤️
Kindly vote and comment😊❤️