Chapter #18

Will You Marry Me?

It was another normal morning. Rubaisha after breakfast returned to her room to do some painting when she heard a commotion from downstairs. She ran downstairs and entered the sitting room. There she got the biggest shock of her life. The males of the family were held by different man while the three khan brothers were pointing their pistols towards the ladies.

"Kya ho raha hai yahan?!" she angrily asked
(What the hell is going on here?!)
"Aapsay aik sawaal poochna hai" Shariq replied
(I have a question for you)
"Kaisa sawaal?" she asked
(What question?)
"Aap mujhsay shaadi karaygi?" Shariq asked softly
(Will you marry me?)

Before anyone could register what happened when Shariq felt a stinging pain on his left cheek. Rumaisa gave him a slap with force which caused his face to turn right. Anger consumed Shariq, with large steps he moved towards Umaima Rajput. There he stood pointing his gun towards Umaima Rajput while the males were held by a few man. Asiya Rajput was standing in a corner like a scared kitten. The girl standing in the middle in front of that man was crying and shaking like a kitten. Her crystal clear tears were burning his soul but he had to ignore them. His eyes showed no emotion but only he knew what he was hiding behind his cold demeanor.

"Aik aakhari mauka hai, mujhsay shaadi karein gi aap? Han yah nah?" He asked in his deep addictive voice
(You a last chance, will you marry me? Yes or no?)

When she didn't reply he asked again.

"Yes or no?!" His voice roared in the house scaring the wits out of her while pressing the gun more in Umaima Rajput's head making her yelp in pain
"Han! Han karongi mein aapsay shaadi lekin please iss gun ko door karay! Please! Iss gun ko phaikay!" She shouted in fear
(Yes! Yes I will marry you but please take this gun away! Please! Throw this gun away)

Without wasting another moment, that man hugged her in a comforting hug while she was still shivering. He pulled out and wiped her tears. He slid a beautiful ring which had a huge sapphire in the middle and was surrounded by tiny diamonds. She looked at him with her cute grey doe eyes which were red and swollen due to crying this much. He hid her in his embrace while the Asif Ali Khan signaled their men to leave to which they all obeyed. She was struggling while he was holding her with tears in his eyes. She was punching his chest with her tiny fists which were nothing in front of him but still remained silent. Razzaq Rajput and Alina Rajput were looking at their daughter who was crying hysterically. Soon, her movements stopped. Shariq looked down to find her senseless. Umer Rajput rushed towards his sister and took her in his embrace.

"Tumnay jo karna tha woh kar liya hai! Ab dafa ho jao yahan say!" he shouted
(You did everything you wanted! Now get out of here!)
"Kal shaam tak baba jaan waalay date lay nay aaye gay" Shariq Ali Khan

Shariq took a last glance of his world and left. Rubaisha was still unconscious because of the pressure he made her go through. Everything was going great and now all this. Asghar Rajput called their family doctor while Umer Rajput carried her towards their room.
_______________**********_______________
Thank you so much for reading😊❤️
Kindly vote and comment😊❤️